Sign in to follow this  
infiltrator

The MX5 thread

I was only looking at 3.5 sport yesterday, in fact the limited edition ones - they're seriously nice. Thankfully I ran out of the showroom quickly enough so I couldn't say "can I have a test drive" - I think the salesman was rather disappointed.

Have you joined to OC? They're quite an active club in the grand scheme of things and organise runs etc. I missed the Silverstone annual do though, despite free tickets! :whistle:

My dad had a Mk2 1.8 for a while.

Not my cup of tea to be honest.

I found it cramped inside, it wasn't very quick, the engine note and looks are dull, they are common, the interior looks cheap and I got called a hairdresser.

Ok it handled well, but I reckon on a twisty road my Ford Puma would have had it.

My dad had a Mk2 1.8 for a while.

Not my cup of tea to be honest.

I found it cramped inside, it wasn't very quick, the engine note and looks are dull, they are common, the interior looks cheap and I got called a hairdresser.

Ok it handled well, but I reckon on a twisty road my Ford Puma would have had it.

Hate to think what you're called in a 5 series BMW...... :teehee:

Well, the Mx5 was written off on Friday going up the M6 :-(

photo_11.jpg

photo_22.jpg

waiting for her to be inspected but she's a write off I think :-(

The guy who went into me has taken full responsibility for the rear and front damage as the guy I went into drove off. So I should get full pay out which means breaking the MX5 and selling bits...and...buying a new car................................ :yay:

Alfa time!!!!!! :evil:

JESUS CHRIST

Are you ok?????

Stupid git, Wanting an Alfa or not, it sucks when this shit happens :(

You should really wonder why the guy in front drove off?

It's your fault (to the insurers) you went into him so he should've been happy to swap details....unless there was something dodgy about him/his car.

Glad the GIB is taking the hit for front and rear damage.

My mate was in the middle of a similar sandwich and was screwed over at renewal time as he had to declare his claim for the guy he hit, even though his insurers claimed back that money from the guy who'd caused the accident in the first place.

Check with your insurers to make sure this no fault claim has no impact on your NCD or future premiums.

Glad you're safe BTW.

I've asked them if it will have any impact on my insurance or not and they said no, but thanks for the tip :thumbs:

I'm alright thanks Andrea - I was very shocked and had a bit of whiplash but I'm over it now. I just cried lots cuz I LOVE that car :cry2:

I've asked them if it will have any impact on my insurance or not and they said no, but thanks for the tip :thumbs:

I'm alright thanks Andrea - I was very shocked and had a bit of whiplash but I'm over it now. I just cried lots cuz I LOVE that car :cry2:

Know EXACTLY how you feel...

:Love: (((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))

can't afford a V6 and the £80 tanks of fuel. Nor the £800 insurance bill. *sulk* Gaz has put me off them anyway which is probably not a bad thing!

There is HateBreed GTV - but I think he ought to keep it.

To me, all MX5s should be painted with red and White stripes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk! Because I'm on tour!

can't afford a V6 and the £80 tanks of fuel. Nor the £800 insurance bill. *sulk* Gaz has put me off them anyway which is probably not a bad thing!

There is HateBreed GTV - but I think he ought to keep it.

Its sat there doing nothing and will do nothing until i sell the V6, whis will probably be never so there is no point in me keeping it