Sign in to follow this  
jhc

AlfaDriver Stickers!! woo!

I fancy one of the small ones for the back window of my Golf. :thumbs:

That'll confuse people! :LOL:

Stickers will be going on sale in the next few days, there will be a shopping cart on the forum to order and buy them via paypal :thumbs:

Heh. A C1, Joe, really?

Its sarahs, and its completely free to own/run in every way (including petrol, but since she did 120 miles to a tenner last week, thats not as impressive as it sounds)... so bite my enormous chauffered nuts :finger:

Munky, mate... Being a passenger in a Citroen C1 does not qualify as being "chauffeured". :tut:

Get yourself a proper motor, and stop hiding behind your wife's skirts. :nonono:

Bam.

Thank you, Morgan - Joe, no excuse.

And as far as first to ask for free stickers goes, I know I'm not staff, but I do have several pictures of our dear Joseph with which to bargain/threaten...

^_^

Munky, mate... Being a passenger in a Citroen C1 does not qualify as being "chauffeured". :tut:

More likely to qualify you for (mental) incapacity benefit. :nonono::facepalm:

Bam.

Thank you, Morgan - Joe, no excuse.

I realise I am pushing my luck a bit with slagging Joe off... :whistle:

... Have you seen what I drive these days? :$

Still, driving a DSG-equipped Golf GT with 236 lb/ft torque has got to be better than sitting in the passenger seat of a ladies' handbag Citroen C1. :LOL:

Still, driving a DSG-equipped Golf GT with 236 lb/ft torque has got to be better than sitting in the passenger seat of a ladies' handbag Citroen C1. :LOL:

Can't argue with the truth! :LOL:

i want some small ones, when they going on sale boys :D

Thought you liked big one's Tess?

tony, that was our little secret :halo1:

Get yourself a proper motor, and stop hiding behind your wife's skirts. :nonono:

I thought it would be right up your street :Confused: since you gave up on driving a while back and decided mpg is the only thing that matters... its soulless, slow, ugly and does 70mpg... its your dream car! :hubba:

Vard, fuck off. I will ban you without a seconds hesitation, and I'll enjoy it. :finger:

:LOL:

It will be up asap. I'm not collecting the stickers til monday anyway so there's no rush ;)

Vard, fuck off. I will ban you without a seconds hesitation, and I'll enjoy it. :finger:

:o

:|

:sad:

:poke:

:coat:

I don't think I like having you in charge. It makes me antsy. :s

:LOL:

It will be up asap. I'm not collecting the stickers til monday anyway so there's no rush ;)

Ah .... but just think of all those advance orders you could get in three days! :evil:

I don't think I like having you in charge. It makes me antsy. :s

image-1.jpg

I thought it would be right up your street :Confused: since you gave up on driving a while back and decided mpg is the only thing that matters... its soulless, slow, ugly and does 70mpg... its your dream car! :hubba:

Funny you should say that... I dropped the kids off at my parents' place in Cheshunt today, but the M25 was completely screwed for the return journey, so I instructed the sat-nav to only use B-roads to get me home. No M-ways, no A-roads. Just twisties. :cool:

I then threw caution to the wind, and drove the Golf like I stole it, in a 30 mile B-road thrash of epic proportions. :D There's nothing to make you feel more alive than driving a car very, very quickly indeed. :D

It was an absolute hoot, and suddenly, the GTi chassis started to make a lot more sense than it does on my M25/M1 daily commute. The DSG 'box also upped its game, delivering lightning-fast changes to ensure the turbo was always kept on-boost.

I covered a LOT of ground, VERY quickly. Licence-losing quickly, in parts. :o

And I STILL averaged 45.5mpg over 30 miles of driving like Ken Block's evil twin. :evil: Schweeeeeeeeet! :yay:

Or I could get a C1. :finger: