ChrisKnottIns

Why you should try Chris Knott this month...

**NOVEMBER OFFER - WIN a £150 Love2shop Gift Card - JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS**

This month's introductory offer for those with car insurance due soon.

Simply request a car (or even home) insurance quote this month for the chance to WIN a £150 Love2shop Gift Card.

Give club sponsor/partner Chris Knott a try in November and gain free entry in our draw PLUS what could be a winning quote.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 (please mention this forum)

ONLINE: https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote/?ref=L2S_1119

Full prize draw details at the link - https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/news/win-p150-love2shop-gift-card-chris-knott-november-2019.html

best,
Nick

The experience of others...

"I dealt with a very patient lady that helped me out a lot insuring my bp5 on the chassis number last year whilst working around a f*** up on A***** ****’s part." Jack Pearson, UK Legacy

"Just adding to this - not only is the car insurance end of things good, but I've just taken out the annual travel policy and it is exceptionally good compared to others - including pre-existing conditions." Ros Kind, UK Barchetta Owners Club

"Just insured the wife's MiTo with you .... and my Subaru!" Gary Taylor, AROC - MiTo Register

"We joined them as they quoted us a much better deal compared to some of the others I got quotes from, so I decided to buy the car based on that quote as the others were far too high." Nerina Hughes, SLK Owners Club UK

"Already been with you for years." Stephen Cook, S-Max Owners Club

"New to you guys. Had a renewal quote from Elephant which I bettered online. Then called you guys to see your best price. Bettered my best price for my 2 cars by £80 in total. Great stuff guys." Simon Rasho, Southdowns French Car Club GB