ChrisKnottIns

Is your car insurance due in the coming weeks?

Hi friends,

CAR INSURANCE SAVINGS WITH CHRIS KNOTT
You'll know that we're always keen to do everything within our authority to give you the best car insurance deal.

Though some of the adverts you see on TV are quite tempting I wanted to let you know that we can still compete with the comparison sites.

We can secure you a saving because we have unique deals available to us and insurers who don't use the sites.

To see how much you could save please call us free on 0800 917 2274 or complete a callback request at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote/?ref=TST18

CHRIS KNOTT PRIZE DRAW
In addition to competitive premiums and personal service we offer extra incentives from time to time...

If you ask us for a car insurance quote before the end of September you'll gain free entry in our draw to WIN a Triple Supercar Thrill with Virgin Experience Days.*

Prize details: Drive your choice of 3 supercars from 13 amazing marques including Ferrari and Lamborghini. Speed around a track for 18 miles of exhilarating fun. You can choose to book on either a weekday or a weekend at your preference of 19 locations nationwide.

All you have to do is request a quote between now and 30/09/18.

best,
Nick

*Genuine quotes only please - we reserve the right to request a copy of the winner's renewal notice as proof that the cover is due in the qualifying period.

Recent Testimonials
More happy Chris Knott clients:

"Very clear information provided on which to base decisions, and whoever you speak with are always eager to help and overcome any problems. I have been with them many years." Mark P, TrustPilot

"Another reason why I continue to insure with Chris Knotts, they never let me down." Andrew G, Marshalls Jaguar Land Rover

"Good Experience. Just wanted to pass on my views of Chris Knott Insurance. After several hours as a keyboard warrior going through various comparison sites and filling out form after form, it was a pleasure to speak to a real human in the form of the helpful Kathy. Although they did not fully match the best quote I had received, they got pretty close. But the real human approach won me over and I have gladly paid a bit more. So, so far a very good experience." Joee, Z4 Forum