Sign in to follow this  
K9d

Yet another 156 squeak

My 156 is squeaking, or I have a family of mice living in it :LOL: .

The squeak is coming form the back and is worse when I corner, left worse than right, and was noticeably worse today after a run back from Bristol.

I checked the wheels when I stopped and the drivers side rear seemed hotter than the rest.

When it is squeaking I can make it stop by pulling the hand brake on slightly, obviously not an ideal way to drive. :sad:

I'm guessing pads or wheel bearing.

That's it kick me when I'm down. :LOL:

You know who will be getting his hands dirty fixing this ever growing list. :evil:

STOP IT !! :LOL:

Seriously though it's getting worse now and I need to get it sorted, with my limit skills but reasonable enthusiasm what's can I try, or would it just be better to bring it to you ?

Transverse arms.

Bring it to the meeting next thursday, I'll beable to take a butchers there.

I don't need to worry about my squeaky brakes now because my squeaky aux belt tensioner/idler is drowning it out. :sad:

I don't need to worry about my squeaky brakes now because my squeaky aux belt tensioner/idler is drowning it out. :sad:

Wish mine was! She's a-squeakin' and a-squealin' and a-squelchin' like a 72 gun First Rate ship of the line under full sail! :cry2:

If she's a-squeakin, then she's a-runnin and that's normally a bonus, but when they are a-runnin and they are not a-sueakin then the upper wishbone buses are either wet or greased correctly.

I got to sort my upper wishbones. Sounds like a big creaky creaking thing.

My street is full of speed humps and it's a bit :$:LOL:

If she's a-squeakin, then she's a-runnin and that's normally a bonus, but when they are a-runnin and they are not a-sueakin then the upper wishbone buses are either wet or greased correctly.

Roger that!