Sign in to follow this  
jhc

V8 supercars 2012 season yay

The best motorsport series in the world... ever!

If you missed it today, this round (townsville iirc) of the Utes is on motors tv again at 9:15am tomorrow. Set your planners :thumbs:

It was a particularly good round this time... lots of sideways-ness and bumper cars :cool:

I think its the supercars this weekend (even better than the utes) and the utes next weekend.

Motors tv are shit though, they dont have a series link setup and their online tv guide is utter shite.

Just keep an eye on their listings at the weekends and you'll see whats coming up, they repeat it loads too.

They also showed the v8 supercars on a tuesday!

They have regular slots for fat bloke lawnmower racing in drag... but can they series link and regularly show one of the biggest motorsport series around? can they fuck! :rant:

Watched the bathurst 1000 highlights last weekend... what a race!

And fuck me those cars are 'safe'!!

The huge fireball on the grid earlier in the season and now this ruptured fuel cell and massive fire... and nobody hurt once again. :cool:

Round 11, surfers paradise, 7pm today (sunday 23rd)... 'same day coverage' on motors tv.

Always a great race, well worth a watch.

Round 11, surfers paradise, 7pm today (sunday 23rd)... 'same day coverage' on motors tv.

Always a great race, well worth a watch.

I enjoyed watching 'the Bathurst' 1st time I watched V8 supercars and enjoyed it.

Look forward to tonight's race.

argh, I havent watched it yet :facepalm:

Dont tell me who won :LOL:

Bathurst (mount panorama) is one of, if not the, best circuit in the world. Perfect mix of tight technical bits and very high speed sections. The race there is always superb to watch.

That fire was a bit of a :o moment!

We've finally got some reasonable tintop racing going here in NZ, for the first time since we dropped Group A, with the new SuperTourer series. Spaceframe cars, 427 cubic inches, 700hp, 6 speed sequential boxes, big Brembo stoppers... Cars all use the same running gear, but are built in the shell of either a Ford Falcon or a Holden Commodore. Well worth watching if anyone broadcasts it over your way...

http://www.v8st.co.nz/

http://www.youtube.com/user/V8SuperTourers

Can't say I've seen anything about that being shown over here, sadly :(

On the upside, round 1 of the v8's is tonight at half ten on motors tv :yay:

Lowndes pit entry with a flat tyre... :bowdown:

On a side note, motors tv still haven't sorted out series link for the v8's on sky+. Grrr :grr:

For anyone interested..

Round 2 from Tasmania is showing on Motors TV on saturday at 5:20pm. And they seem to have finally sorted out series link on sky+ :yay:

For anyone interested..

Round 2 from Tasmania is showing on Motors TV on saturday at 5:20pm. And they seem to have finally sorted out series link on sky+ :yay:

One to watch...

Do I have Motors TV? hmmm