Sign in to follow this  
jhc

Jokes

you decide  

9 members have voted

1. 1. you decide

• Separate forums
    • Sticky threads

Do you want separate forums for clean/risqué jokes, or do you want two sticky threads in general chit chat for clean/risqué jokes?

I voted for the sticky option, on the proviso that we don't make a habit of creating sticky threads in General Chit-Chat.

As has been mentioned elsewhere (and I agree), too many stickies clogs up the view of the main section.

Love and hugs,

Morgan. :D

I agree, half a page of stickies is just silly.

They could do with a trim even now, but as they're all still relevant they'll be staying a while. I'll drop the facebook one when/if these two get added. :thumbs:

I voted for the sticky option, on the proviso that we don't make a habit of creating sticky threads in General Chit-Chat.

As has been mentioned elsewhere (and I agree), too many stickies clogs up the view of the main section.

Love and hugs,

Morgan. :D

+1

Which is why I voted for a separate forum. ;)

I agree, half a page of stickies is just silly.

They could do with a trim even now, but as they're all still relevant they'll be staying a while. I'll drop the facebook one when/if these two get added. :thumbs:

Cushty. No pun intended, but we appear to be on the same page. :thumbs:

Actually, I'm going to give myself a :facepalm: for that one.

:$

stickies are relevant to the forum they are in... so no.

I'm not arsed.

Thanks for your input, timewaster. :wanker:

:LOL:

Go and get shagged. I will defend my democratic right to not be arsed to the death. Outside sir, and bring the duelling pistols!

Go and get shagged. I will defend my democratic right to not be arsed to the death. Outside sir, and bring the duelling pistols!

And I sir, will defend my democratic right to freedom of speech, in order that I may call you a timewasting wanker without fear of censure! :LOL:

:finger:

And I sir, will defend my democratic right to freedom of speech, in order that I may call you a timewasting wanker without fear of censure! :LOL:

:finger:

I've gone for separate forums now just to be fucking difficult so nerrr!

The wonderful thing about a free and fair democracy is that you may vote for whatever you like, for whatever reason you like. :thumbs:

Whether you're a fucking difficult git or not, the ballot paper cares not! :LOL:

The wonderful thing about a free and fair democracy is that you may vote for whatever you like, for whatever reason you like. :thumbs:

Whether you're a fucking difficult git or not, the ballot paper cares not! :LOL:

:Confused:

Are you saying that the message to David Cameron I wrote on my ballot paper last year won't have been fed back to him?

Good job too. :thumbs:

I've looked at the new Jokes Section and although Clean and Risque, are a good start....

I would propose a lounge specifically for the Happster and his unique type of joke.

:facepalm::coat::nonono:

Is there a second?

Good job too. :thumbs:

I've looked at the new Jokes Section and although Clean and Risque, are a good start....

I would propose a lounge specifically for the Happster and his unique type of joke.

:facepalm::coat::nonono:

Is there a second?

There's always one, isn't there? :nonono:

out of interest... what would you have gone for?