cadskn

**stolen** My Rare Black 164 Cloverleaf -1991

Hi all,

I'm introducing myself for all the wrong reasons! In great condition my beauty was stolen from Autostilo garage, park royal, northwest London on the weekend where it was awaiting a new thermostat housing to be fitted.

Can you guys help spread the word. Pretty rare and totally sound car for the age! Only a handful left running, mine is mechanically and structurally sound!!!

Reg: J598 EYJ

There is a soft dent / little scrape on the offsite front wing near towards the light, which would make it distinctive, 4 new tyres, a floppy passenger sun visor, and a small bubble of rust above the windscreen - otherwise all sound.

Any ideas.... TOTALLY gutted as you can imagine! 😣

Cheers, Stephen

Edited by cadskn

crap news, will pin to the top so it gets seen in every lounge.

• Like 1

Needs pics mate, ive shared it on virtually every alfa Facebook group and friends have shared it too but pics will help

• Like 1

Awesome just sent via email. Feel free to circulate.

It has 4 new boots on each corner, only main markings beyond some age marks is a scrape / slight dent on offside front wing near the headlight.

No worries mate loads of people on it hopefully get something

Hope you get it back.

I would like to think the police will catch the scumbags and then justice will be served, but unfortunately in this country that's not very likely. :(

The met police have closed the case unless the garage can come up with CCTV etc. from neighbouring businesses.. not a great end to a week. Was so looking forward to getting behind the wheel with all the repairs done.

That's pathetic. I know they have serious crime stuff, but smaller crime leads to bigger crime. Fingers crossed for some CCTV. And I don't see why the garage should be asking for it. That's their bloody job.

An interesting object for sale somewhere well known, but it has no known history at all and requests for originality questions of said object have been met with silence.