Sign in to follow this  
Sooty Si

Ford Focus 1.6 Lx (52 Reg) Silver

Pics available on request...MOT until 11/12/2014, Taxed until 31/10/2014.

Good bits:

• Full service just carried out:
  • New spark plugs.
  • Oil and oil filter.
  • Fuel filter.
  • Air filter.
  • Pollen filter.
  • Brakes and clutch fluid replaced.
  • Handbrake adjusted.
  • All four tyres have very good tread, and in addition to the space-saver spare wheel, I will include another matching alloy wheel with tyre - the wheel rim has a slight ding but is quite serviceable.
  • All electrics and lights work as they should, including the dashboard lights.
  • "Quick clear" heated windscreen and heated washer jets for those icy mornings.
  • Air conditioning for those warmer days.
  • The car starts first time, every time, and runs very well.
  • The service history is stamped up to 76000, with the cambelt having been replaced at 70000.
  • Haynes workshop manual included.
  • Moondust Silver touch-up pen.
  • All original documents in folder, including the V5 in my name.

Not-so-good bits:

• There is a small crack in the rear bumper, about 3" long.
  • There is a small ding on the driver's side front wing, but the paint hasn't broken so I'm guessing it could be repaired.
  • There is a small scrape on the driver's side wheel arch part of the bumper, about 1" long.
  • There is some light bubbling on the driver's side rear wheel arch, and a small patch on the tailgate, about the size of a 10p coin.
  • There are a few expected age-related marks, but overall the bodywork is in very good condition for a 12 year-old car.
  • There is only one remote-control key with the car.
  • Just been for a drive and, although the clutch works absolutely fine with no slipping, the pedal bites fairly high up. This might mean the clutch needs bleeding or, worst-case it might need replacing soon.

Oh, and I've just fitted a brand new accelerator cable today, and had the wheel alignment checked and adjusted, so the handling is spot-on!

Any questions, please just ask and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Edited by Sooty Si