Sign in to follow this  
LJ_GQV

Blue & Me Issue

i', getting to the point i cant be bothered with trying to sort out the blue & me in my car because it wont update (think someone has tried updating it before and got part way through and given up because i the menu it says 'resume update' :grr:tried updating it myself from the blue & me website but it wont work. the usb stick a mate sorted for me a year ago for my mito works but any others that i try and do myself dont work, they play a couple of tunes then it goes quiet and says media not found. same if my mate tries it so i dont think its something im doing wrong? mines a 60 plate so hink its the earlier blue & me system which means plugging my phone straight into the usb port in the glovebox doesnt work either :(

ive seen a pic of the blue & me dongle thing which plays music from connecting your phone to the car, anyone got 1 of them and are they any good? i might buy 1 of those but dont want to do that and it still doesnt work :bluecry: if anyone has got 1 for their car can it play music off an ipod if you plug that into the car?

cheers :)

If an update has been cut-off ahalfway then it'll need the stereo reset doing, then the update can be performed again.

Thanks, thats good to know….how do i do that? id have a look in the manual but its out in the car :LOL: will i need to just disconnect the batterty and leave it off for a while?

Also, will i need the radio code afterwards?

Thats a pain as its a dealer then or I'll speak to Chris & Fred about it next time im round there. Better to try that before buying the blue & me dongle thing.

If its reset would that mean i can just plug my phone/iPod in & work it that way or will i still have to get the dongle or use USB's. Thanks for your help :thumbs:

That would be great if it did. Pain in the arse sorting out USB sticks for it.

ahh crap, only just seen that :LOL: thanks for the offer but bit late now :LOL:

wont be able to this week, really busy at work otherwise i would've done :thumbs: