Sign in to follow this  
WTFH

Since There's No Sign Of A 4Wd Giulia Estate...

Let's say you were thinking of changing your Giulietta for something bigger with more room in the back.

Budget? £25-30k

Requirements: dog friendly boot. Room for 4 adults. A bit of oomph. Diesel. Auto. Ex demo/ex management - under a year old (could go a bit older, but certainly under 2). Front or four wheel drive. Not a big 4x4.

If I was to go over budget, I'm liking the A4 all road with the 3l Diesel engine.

Not planning to change until after the summer at the earliest, but what would you go for if you were in my shoes?

If I had 25-30k I would seriously look at one of these

Tasty very tasty cars

ajere6e4.jpg

I could regret saying this, but isn't that RWD? If I was looking for RWD, I'd be looking at the jag or maybe a merc. Problem is where I live - front or 4wd are the options.

Yep it's RWD

Never read your post properly :hack:

you could save £12-14 grand and get a 2 year 30,000 mile skoda octavia elegance 4x4 (170 hp) or a vauxhall insgnia 4x4 (195 hp) bi-turbo.

Skoda Octavia 4x4 estate is a pretty nice package, and great value for money...lots of near-new demo cars out there for sub-£20K. I am considering one for my next company car, to replace my 54 plate Subaru Outback with intergalactic mileage. I would love another Subie, but they are so overpriced...and so damned ugly now, as well.

Well, the whole plan has gone on hold as I'm finishing my current contract in a few weeks, so instead of regular runs to Europe, etc, I'll be going for a 20 minute commute each day, so a big part of the justification for the car goes out the window. My wife has suggested that there is no need for both of us to have a big car (she has a Tiguan), so I've asked does that mean I should buy a 2 seater sports car. That didn't go down well! I'll hold onto the Giulietta until at least the start of next year, maybe longer...

Should of just brought the car home

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Wind your neck in he/she can speak how he/she wants you 'kin retard.

You might have noticed from the other thread I started recently that my G is now for sale. I've changed contracts recently and have treated myself to an A4 Allroad V6.

Niceeeeee

Is it a v6 diesel?

If I were to get a non alfa it would a audi tbh

Yup, 245bhp diesel, 7 speed auto, raised suspension, high profile tyres. (OK, Im joking about the tyres, what I mean is it's the standard 18" wheels, not some pointless townie 20" ones that would be destroyed the first time I drove the car up the lane to get home)

5a1745b94dd22adcf8a8e111ff52a402.jpg

Just one photo to show so far (until I edit out the number plate). I'm taking it gently for the first few hundred miles until I get used to it.

The bits that make me smile...

1. Electrically closing boot

2. 43mph per 1000rpm in 7th

3. 4wd grip when using the throttle round corners

4. A footrest for my left foot ;)

5. Good satnav/sound system

The bits that don't make me smile

1. Not being able to wave at Alfa drivers.

2. The controls for the satnav/sound system are different, so I have to think before using the. That will come with time.