WTI

Off To

Nice, what is it (diesel/petrol etc, i can see its a bmw 3 series ;))

i was going to suggest that too, get it remapped and badge it up as a 318 :LOL:

I was looking at a 330d estate the other day, smart looking motor tbh. We are more than likely getting another dog so need to compromise

Well!!!!!

How did you get on wiv ze germans

my dad's got a 3 series bmw, i really like it :thumbs: his is the saloon though, does that 1 you looked at have the run flat tyres? only problem with them is they are expensive as not a lot of companies do them :grr: some people say you can swap them for normal tyres but others say the suspension is set up for them and the tyre pressure sensors are for run flats or something ( can't remember exactly what it was about but there were a couple of reasons why)

thought you said a while back though that you didn't really 'need' a diesel and only really got 1 because the GT you found was pretty much what you wanted? might be worth looking at petrols, bit cheaper to buy id have thought aswell :thumbs: i know when i was looking for a car for my dad the petrols were cheaper :thumbs:

Fucking class motor all round :thumbs: Different league to the GT

Wants 13k for it.

Thinking about it :thinkng:

How come you're selling your soul for a piece of German tin that looks like every other piece of German tin ?

I had you down as an individual that thought beauty beat brains everytime :nonono:

Give me 1st dibs on the GT if you decide to jump ship tho :thumbs: (subject to status)

my dad's got a 3 series bmw, i really like it :thumbs: his is the saloon though, does that 1 you looked at have the run flat tyres? only problem with them is they are expensive as not a lot of companies do them :grr: some people say you can swap them for normal tyres but others say the suspension is set up for them and the tyre pressure sensors are for run flats or something ( can't remember exactly what it was about but there were a couple of reasons why)

thought you said a while back though that you didn't really 'need' a diesel and only really got 1 because the GT you found was pretty much what you wanted? might be worth looking at petrols, bit cheaper to buy id have thought aswell :thumbs: i know when i was looking for a car for my dad the petrols were cheaper :thumbs:

To be honest was looking at BMWs and Audis because I'm pissed off with the GT.

Best mates brother low mileage one owner came up for sale so was interested regardless of fuel type.

I'll have to use up some of my savings to buy it and been a tight yorkshire twat Its grieving me :LOL:

It is better than the GT in every way apart from the dash seems very flat :rolleyes:

How come you're selling your soul for a piece of German tin that looks like every other piece of German tin ?

I had you down as an individual that thought beauty beat brains everytime :nonono:

Give me 1st dibs on the GT if you decide to jump ship tho :thumbs: (subject to status)

Only if you don't do this to it

6ysy3evu.jpg

To be honest was looking at BMWs and Audis because I'm pissed off with the GT.

Best mates brother low mileage one owner came up for sale so was interested regardless of fuel type.

I'll have to use up some of my savings to buy it and been a tight yorkshire twat Its grieving me :LOL:

It is better than the GT in every way apart from the dash seems very flat :rolleyes:

i know not everyone likes them but i do like the 3 series, has to be the m sport though or they do look boring. if you are pissed off with the GT there's a good enough reason to change it or you will just end up getting more pissed off with it and want to sell it quicker so put the price down to get it gone quick. stick it up for sale, see if you get any interest and see what happens :) someone might want it straight away and if you start it higher you have got room to lower the price before you are annoyed at what you get for it :) worked for me with my GTA :cool: if nobody wants it keep it a bit longer or sell it to nb to give it some fantango

I'm sorry but the beemer is silver and therefore boring. I don't care if it's got a Ferrari 5.6L engine in it.

I love to see BMWs in pale metallics personally - especially silver (I chose silver with red leather for my 320d Coupe SE).

Go for it, Tyas,.....bloody gorgeous. :cool:

Edited by divadiva

I love to see BMW's in pale metallics personally - especially silver (I chose silver with red leather for my 320d Coupe SE).

Go for it, Tyas,.....bloody gorgeous. :cool:

Yeah offered him 12 and half but the #### won't budge.That was last week he's had no other offers(according to his brother)I'll give him another week.