smiffy

4X4's

If you need that size, go for the toe rag. Very similar to the porch but a lot cheaper. A friend has the 3.0d and it's not bad, the petrol will be faster. We have the tiguan and it's a good performer, but a lot smaller than the porker.

Was never gonna buy from a stealer just wanted to have a look round it see how the driving position was. The GTA will NEVER get part-ex'd I would sooner sell it to another Alfa bod for less money than what the garage was offering.

I haven't really looked at the toe rag my mate had one and I would never hear the end of 'my one had this and my one had that' bollocks

Was never gonna buy from a stealer just wanted to have a look round it see how the driving position was. The GTA will NEVER get part-ex'd I would sooner sell it to another Alfa bod for less money than what the garage was offering.

I haven't really looked at the toe rag my mate had one and I would never hear the end of 'my one had this and my one had that' bollocks

Smiffy can we have a chat :)

3rd in line at the mo bud but certainly we can chat, you going to silverstone on Sunday 20th?

Sadly no but if I had my way I'd be off to the Emerald Isle to buy the only decent 75 3.0 for sale at the mo (from what I can find)

You could always try and find a 164 q4 but think they are all left hookers that's not big enough for the dog but has a good size boot ;)

How about a GTV a sorted one at that, sounds lovely

3rd in line at the mo bud but certainly we can chat, you going to silverstone on Sunday 20th?

Depends on the weather

How about a GTV a sorted one at that, sounds lovely

:Thinking: Interested in that one too :)

The GTA isn''t exactly light on fuel though so not sure how much smiffy would notice it, my GTA could easily go down to 9 mpg & average was usually around 15 mpg :LOL: Not sure on tax etc but if its a 53 plate (i think it was) it won't be as high as the newer 1's (55 plate onwards) bet its quick though :cool:

can you imagine owning that? it would cost the same for a year to run it, tax, insurance and lets not forget FUEL!

are you American?

No

The GTA is heavy on fuel and I've tried leaving it as a weekend car or an occasional car but it's too fun to drive :D

I also pay fuel for the GTV so I would say I would be actually saving fuel. I pay 2 lots of car tax close to £500 a year, so I should be saving money on that also. I pay 2 insurances so I will be saving money on that too.

Ive run the figures it makes sense she wanted a 4x4 I wanted something with power and acceleration that could match the GTA , the Porsche is the answer.

And I'm not getting any older and you only get one shot at life so I'm going to live it :thumbs:

No

The GTA is heavy on fuel and I've tried leaving it as a weekend car or an occasional car but it's too fun to drive :D

I also pay fuel for the GTV so I would say I would be actually saving fuel. I pay 2 lots of car tax close to £500 a year, so I should be saving money on that also. I pay 2 insurances so I will be saving money on that too.

Ive run the figures it makes sense she wanted a 4x4 I wanted something with power and acceleration that could match the GTA , the Porsche is the answer.

And I'm not getting any older and you only get one shot at life so I'm going to live it :thumbs:

Forget the Porsche, I want to know your secret to eternal youth. :LOL:

As long as you don't leave us for the Porsche boys site I wish you luck and will hold you to a spin if we ever meet up :)

As long as you don't leave us for the Porsche boys site I wish you luck and will hold you to a spin if we ever meet up :)

Been on the Porsche site not that good tbh I'll still be on here tho :) still looking for that 75