Sign in to follow this  
LJ_GQV

Alfa Racing At Silverstone 19-20Th October 2013

:LOL: the little fuel light reminded me when i got in it earlier. got through a fair bit of petrol since i got it. its like having a GTA again :LOL:

Sorted brekkie in the morning, rang the pub and they will do brekkie for us from 8:30 on wards :)

Cheers for sorting the breakfast out smiffy :thumbs: wasn't a bad little pub to start off from really :)

Hope everyone enjoyed it today, shame we couldn't get parked inside and had to walk half way round the track before getting in and sorted but got there in the end thanks to the people at ProAlfa for inviting us and all the trips backwards and forwards shipping us in :thumbs:

Was a good day, enjoyed meeting up with everybody, shame I hadn't read about the breakfast before we left.

On the fuel front my range was reading as ----- for the last 10 miles :LOL:

will post some pictures up in the next few days.

Was a good day, enjoyed meeting up with everybody, shame I hadn't read about the breakfast before we left.

On the fuel front my range was reading as ----- for the last 10 miles :LOL:

will post some pictures up in the next few days.

Good to meet you and Cathy :thumbs:

Was a good day cheers LJ

yep good to meet you and cathy again and everyone else :thumbs: not sure where their punto came as we didn't hear all the awards at the end but the green diesel GT was 3rd overall and won its class so a good end to the season for them all :thumbs:

hopefully next year we can try and get to a few more of the Alfa championship races as it was a great day and well worth going :)