Sign in to follow this  
twisted_pr

Sharnbrook Supercar/superbike Sunday, 8Th September

Apologies again for the lack of notice, but this Sunday 8th Sept it's Supercar/Superbike Sunday at the Sharnbrook Hotel*.

http://www.thesharnb....cfm?eventId=54

Supercar%20&%20Superbike%20Sunday%2008%2009%2013.jpg

The Italian event they held earlier in the year was awesome (especially the sounds from the informal blasts along the A6 :evil:) It's only £3 to get in and is not too far from Mrs Alfa's place, so we have a friendly meeting point :thumbs:

For the princely sum of thirty of your British pounds there's also racing at Santa Pod that day if anyone fancies that instead/aswell?

* = The eagle-eyed will have spotted that this clashes with Southern Alfa Day, Cobham, but personally I'm going to SC/SB Sunday.

Sad just checked and its going to cost me nearly £80 in fuel plus spends just cant afford it . That and my better half is off to France to visit her mum next week so couldn't have come at a worse time money wise . Will make a real effort to get to a meet as soon as funds allow though .

Sorry peeps.