WTI

Which Ad Member Has The

We'll have no lists tainted by 'another forum' on this site.

But you may compile another list specifically for AD, it cuts down the risk of infection :D

Just for you, Biggy, I lovingly re-typed every word. :whistle:

Mine is best because its a MiTo, its a cloverleaf, its the best colour & its fast & its lowered & its only a 1.4 but as fast as a GTA :D it goes sideways too & tells you that you are being a dick by flashing the hazard lights when you brake hard :whistle:

If we can't vote for our own cars then saabretooth has a white GT V6 with loads of mods :cool:

Maestro :LOL:

Back on topic again, I have the winner, can't believe I didn't see it right from the start, I give you the

MIGHTY MEGANE, with its neck snapping performance from the awesome 1.6, handling that will astonish and style to make you want to blind yourself.

Mine is best because its a MiTo, its a cloverleaf, its the best colour & its fast & its lowered & its only a 1.4 but as fast as a GTA :D it goes sideways too & tells you that you are being a dick by flashing the hazard lights when you brake hard :whistle:

If we can't vote for our own cars then saabretooth has a white GT V6 with loads of mods :cool:

For that your entry is null and void. :nonono:

BOOM, and im back in the game :D

(This MOD badge does come in handy :teehee:)

It could go on for a long time :LOL:

I will leave it as it is otherwise me might brake the site. :)

Mine is best because its a MiTo,

If yours is "best", then why do you want to change it to something better, i.e. mine?

So, my car has got 2 votes, can two or three mods close the thread now that we've reached an agreement.

If yours is "best", then why do you want to change it to something better, i.e. mine?

So, my car has got 2 votes, can two or three mods close the thread now that we've reached an agreement.

I'd have to see pics of said car

:)

I don't have much experience of driving other Alfas, though I will say of both my Spiders, Aphrodite is much better, although they were the same phase, there was something missing with Charlotte... I still don't know what it is, but Aphro' is definitely the nicer of the two. I have sat in a MiTo and really was amazed and awed by the cubby holes! I love a cubby hole ;)

It's unfair that everyone is competing for most cars owned ever. I've been driving ten years now ( :cry: ) and only had three :o Well four, but one I never drove

It could go on for a long time :LOL:

I will leave it as it is otherwise me might brake the site. :)

Really? :tut:

:teehee:

It's unfair that everyone is competing for most cars owned ever. I've been driving ten years now ( :cry: ) and only had three :o Well four, but one I never drove

I've been driving 6 years (nearly 7) & i've had 4 cars :) longest i have kept a car so far is 2 years. I like changing cars for some reason :)

Its funny when my neighbours see any difrent car parked outside my house, they think i've got another car & comment about it :LOL:

I've had loads but you must remember this is not boasting just chose alfasuds as my preference and most fell apart with tin worm 😹

Had the 164 for 10 years now though so that brings me back in line I reckon :)

I've had loads but you must remember this is not boasting just chose alfasuds as my preference and most fell apart with tin worm í ½í¸¹

:LOL:

Have you got any pics of your 164? I think they look great :thumbs:

Really? :tut:

:teehee:

I fear I've been edited :nonono:

I fear I've been edited :nonono:

We can all play at mod silly buggers, eh?

Have you got any pics of your 164? I think they look great :thumbs:

I'll give it clean and take some she's covered in sandy dust at the mo and bl@@@y seagull cr@p and its raining but will do. ;)

Been too busy getting the 147 through the mot . Poor thing she needs a bit of TLC

Edited by Gibot123