Sign in to follow this  
alfapat

145 Cloverleaf

145 cloverleaf for sale, great engine ,rebuilt by Smaky , floor pan needs a weld £100 ,the whole car could restore otherwise its being scrapped.

Edited by alfapat

Perhaps a little more detail and some pics would help :thumbs:

Edit:

You beat me to it :LOL:

Edited by Bigdar

It's black, engine is alloy top 16v done 5000 mls since rebuild, still on cloverleaf wheels and good tyres, goes well good fun to drive needs mot , a small strip on floor pan require welding , has other repairs to floor pan done as well , all solid .Pics if I can load in time .

When do you need to know by? I'll mention it to someone i know & see if they are interested :thumbs:

Ill ask him on moday hopefully & get back to you :thumbs: if i had room id buy it because they are great cars :cool:

If I hadn't just bought a 147 sele, I would be very interested, I think there's enough room in my life for 4 Alfas but I don't think Kathy will agree. :LOL:

Hope it goes to a good home.

Yes hopefully , that's why I'm giving it a chance here , it's extremely fast and great fun it has a lightened crank and wouldn't surprise me if its turning over 150 brake.

Are you selling it for £100 notes? Or is that how much it's gonna cost for the floor pan welding?

Sorry anyone who was looking at this , its off tomorrow to that great scrapyard in the sky. :Cry:I HAVE SAVE A MOMENTO , THE LEATHER GEAR STICK, I am going to replant it into my recent purchase , a 147 lusso 2.0l . :Star:

Thats a shame :( probly too late but did you get my pm yesterday? (My messeges went funny on my phone)