Sign in to follow this  
LJ_GQV

Wings And Wheels At Dunsfold Park

Also known as the Topgear test track :thumbs: looks like a good day out. its the August bank holiday (24th & 25th)

and includes;;;;

5 hour air show, 2 hour motoring show, vintage and classic aircraft and lots more.

more details can be found on their website :)

http://www.wingsandwheels.net

Also, ticket prices can be found here-

http://www.wingsandwheels.net/tickets.html

it does look really good :), i wanted to go last year but was on holiday. just remembered about it again and thought thats good, im not going away.....got a stag do that weekend in portsmouth :facepalm: i'll try for next year :LOL:

I went last year, it was a really good day.

They had the Vulcan bomber which is awesome, especially when they open the throttles.

Lots of stuff going on all day in the air and on the ground.

it does look really good :), i wanted to go last year but was on holiday. just remembered about it again and thought thats good, im not going away.....got a stag do that weekend in portsmouth :facepalm: i'll try for next year :LOL:

You could always take a couple of hours out from the stag do to go to it - it's not too far from Portsmouth to Dunsfold.

If the weather's good, I might go for a walk up the hill and look down on the airshow.

Could do, friday night will be drinking though, saturday is full on with racing dune buggies & stuff like that. Saturday night is going out so might be able to drag myself there on sunday :)

Let me have a go Nail%20Biting.gif , nope I can't. :cry:

I will go away and have a :Thinking:

I can't make it. :(

But don't feel too sorry for me - I'll be on a 2 week Mediterranean cruise. :LOL:

I can't make it. :(

But don't feel too sorry for me - I'll be on a 2 week Mediterranean cruise. :LOL:

Ahh the anniversary cruise. I can't go now. To wings and wheels, I wasn't even invited on the cruise :tut: )

Edited by Anjenha

Ahh the anniversary cruise. I can't go now. (To wings and wheels, I wasn't even invited on the cruise :tut: )

Bwahahahahahaha! :LOL:

"Hello family, this is my friend Andrea. She'll be coming with us!"