Sign in to follow this  
LJ_GQV

National Alfa Day 11Th Aug 2013

Carrying on from this topic---> http://www.alfadrive...topic/4246-nad/

Anyone fancy going? looking at doing a couple of stops to meet up with people if theres any interest. not worked out the timing yet but was looking at a start point of south mimms services and then the next stop at Dartford services before heading off down the M20. if anyone is interested in going, meeting up on the way or even meeting up when we are there let us know :thumbs:

Sunday 11th August 2013, Postcode: ME4 4TE

Non AROC members in an Alfa pay £11.50 per person. AROC members pay £8.00 per person, standard (non-Alfa anything) entrance is £17.50 per person.

More details here: http://www.aroc-uk.c...tional-alfa-day

Doubt I'll be going I think I'm away that weekend

Yep. Thurrock services (Dartford) makes more sense for me, as South Mimms is the wrong direction!

Will be tuned to CH7 all the way B)

Cool beans, will have to have a look at timings of leaving 1 to get to the other meet point :thumbs:

Have family down that way, and it's quicker to do the M25 to A2 (rather than M20). Will take about 20mins from Thurrock services and the day kicks off at 8:30am, so if we wanna get there at the start meet at 88am (or is that wwwaaaayyyy too early for the Sabbath?)

Have family down that way, and it's quicker to do the M25 to A2 (rather than M20). Will take about 20mins from Thurrock services and the day kicks off at 8:30am, so if we wanna get there at the start meet at 88am (or is that wwwaaaayyyy too early for the Sabbath?)

I'm not sure if that's too early or too late for any day. :teehee:

Tbh i don't even know where it is so if you know a quicker way :thumbs:

I'm not sure if that's too early or too late for any day. :teehee:

Me neither :teehee:

My frickin number key between 7 and 9 gets stuck on the point of pressing sometimes (must be a crumb from working so hard at my desk, ahem :whistle) and won't stop typing eights - thought I'd deleted all the little bastards! :LOL:

:thumbs: i started planning the route but haven't checked is 100% right yet. South mimms--> dartford/thurrock services (same place right?)----> chatham (maybe a carpark outside the place 1st if snyone wants to meet there? Then go to the dockyard?

:thumbs: i started planning the route but haven't checked is 100% right yet. South mimms--> dartford/thurrock services (same place right?)----> chatham (maybe a carpark outside the place 1st if snyone wants to meet there? Then go to the dockyard?

Yep, that's the badger. Something's looming on my horizon for Sunday morning now, which if I can't get out of, means I might not be there 'til 1ish. Will keep you posted.

In that case I might make the effort :P

:LOL: In that case, see you at 3ish Biggy?

He said he'll make an effort :tut:

See you there about half 2 biggy?

:LOL:

Right then people, looking at setting off from south mimms about 8 ish, getting to Dartford/thurrock services about 8:30-8:45 and then chatham docks about 9 ish :thumbs:

postcodes for the meet points are.....

south mimms --> EN6 3NE

Dartford --> RM16 3BG

Chatham Docks --> ME4 4TY

Any thing else anyone wants to know?

Yeah did the yanks really go to the moon?