Sign in to follow this  
smiffy

Stickers

I ain't asking the question about T shirts :tut::coat:

As it happens I ordered 80 stickers ages ago (using the AD vector) from my source ...

The reason behind it was to boost AD and not to gain any brownie points as some may think...

Bloody damned if you do ,and damned if you don't sometimes :nonono:

They were going to be donated to AD as long as folk paid the money to AD and not myself as it happens !

Cannot for the life of me understand why it would cost anywhere near what you say for design work ?

If I had to get screens made up for a 4 colour T shirt design would only be that including artwork :thumbs:

Edited by northernbstard

Yes you are correct nb you did get the vector with the logo to source a price stickers and to obtain samples well over a year ago. I was unaware that you had gone ahead and purchased 80. I knew you had samples as I recall you took them to the AD shindig.

If I had seen samples and liked them then you would have been paid for them, at no time was there any assumption on my part that they would be donated. Neither would I expect any member to feel pressured into making any type of donation.

We could show you the emails with the tooling and printing prices however I really don't think it would achieve anything. I think we have attempted to explain our situation as you have yours

So lets just leave it as it is :thumbs:

Yes you are correct nb you did get the vector with the logo to source a price stickers and to obtain samples well over a year ago. I was unaware that you had gone ahead and purchased 80. I knew you had samples as I recall you took them to the AD shindig.

If I had seen samples and liked them then you would have been paid for them, at no time was there any assumption on my part that they would be donated. Neither would I expect any member to feel pressured into making any type of donation.

We could show you the emails with the tooling and printing prices however I really don't think it would achieve anything. I think we have attempted to explain our situation as you have yours

So lets just leave it as it is :thumbs:

You've got it all wrong mind but fair do's Des sfun_zipit.gif

the AD shindig.

What shindig?

Fuck all to do with AD, in fact i seem to remember munky going off his tits at the stickers that were dotted about the place

Yep lol anyway its all over now. Lets move onwards and upwards and try turn things around :thumbs:

Someone nudge the turntable the bloody needle is stuck again. :nonono:

You mean you have jobs & other stuff to do outside of running the forum & keeping it going? :nonono: how dare you :tut:

:teehee:

Its not stuck the last samples were late arriving. We will be ordering soon :thumbs:

I wasn't referring to the stickers. :)

Top tips for fitting stickers btw...

If fitting large ones spray a little water onto the area it's going on and once applied use a plastic card to smooth

out any air bubbles then leave to dry...

The same method can be used with smaller ones but the main thing is after you have applied them don't throw away

the background paper it came on !

Once fixed in position rub the sticker with the background paper as it is wax coated, paying particular attention to

all the edges (especially if it's a cut sticker) It will seal all the edges of the sticker and help to prolong it from the elements !

Edited by northernbstard

Top tip NB (although it can depend on the vinyl). :thumbs:

Not wishing to rock the boat, but is there an "internal" option for the stickers (ie mirror print), or are they external application only?

*ducks just in case*

Top tip NB (although it can depend on the vinyl). :thumbs:

Not wishing to rock the boat, but is there an "internal" option for the stickers (ie mirror print), or are they external application only?

*ducks just in case*

Any sticker can be reverse cut or printed for internal use :thumbs:

True NB, it was more of a question of is there a choice, or are they going to be external stickers only (which I'm not a fan of)?