Sign in to follow this  
Morgan

Prestige Insurance's Thread

Just to let everyone know, Tim from Prestige has been invited to post on AlfaDriver by the Admin Team. This has been communicated down to the Moderator Team, and now I'm letting all the members know here.

It should be a mutually beneficial relationship - you guys get cheaper car insurance, and AlfaDriver receive a modest commission for every policy sold to members. There's no pressure to buy - if Prestige aren't cheaper than your other renewal quotes, you don't need to use them.

I'll also add that any commission received by AlfaDriver will be ploughed back into the site to cover hosting costs, stickers, flyers, etc. :thumbs:

Thanks M. Apologies for reporting it as spam! :facepalm:

Not a problem at all. :thumbs:

In fact, it was your spam report that prompted me to set the record straight via the medium of this thread. ;)

I'll also add that my commission received will be ploughed back into the site to cover hosting costs, stickers, flyers, etc. :thumbs:

You're just teasing now :whistle:

Well I was was killing time on throne when I thought I give prestige a ring :thumbs:

The lovely lady is gonna give me a ring back Monday to give me my price :D

Think I might be in with her too ;)

She asked me if I was married where I lived and took my phone number.

Cause I said no I wasn't married gave a different address and my mobile number get in!!!!!!!! :D