Tim@BeWiser

New Car, Van, Home, Motorbike insurance scheme with Be Wiser Insurance!

ALL CHANGE - 23/4/18

Can you try this and give me feedback please?....
The car insurance scheme has moved from Prestige KM Insurance to Be Wiser Insurance who you may have seen on TV adverts and in Motorway Service Stations, and who have good internet reviews on feefo and Trustpilot!

Car, Van, Home and Motorbike insurance with free added benefits! Any age, any postcode, standard & modified vehicles!

1.Car insurance due? Please ring
0800 0930786 - this scheme offers free roadside assistance breakdown cover, free claim assistance and free wallet/handbag and gadget cover.

2.Home Insurance - get an online quote -https://www.bewiser.co.uk/home?referrer=CFOR - this scheme offers free Emergency assistance cover, free heating and boiler cover, free wallet/handbag and gadget cover and free identity theft cover.

3.Van Insurance - get an online quote -https://www.bewiser.co.uk/van?referrer=CFOR - this scheme offers free roadside assistance breakdown cover, free claim assistance and free wallet/handbag and gadget cover.

4.Motorbike Insurance - get an online quote -https://www.bewiser.co.uk/bike?referrer=CFOR - this scheme offers free roadside breakdown cover, free Claim Assistance, free wallet/handbag and gadget cover, free Personal Accident cover and Helmet and Leathers cover.

Edited by Tim@BeWiser
NEW SCHEME, DIFFERENT INSURER

Hi tim do you do multicar policy's?

Hi tim do you do multicar policy's?

Similar to Smiffy's question, but multi-vehicle policies (ie cars bikes tanks etc)?

Hi. We don't actually have a multi-car policy per se but we do like this type of arrangement and so we can give extra discounts for additional cars, etc, though we don't do bikes.

Pleasant phone convo wait till Monday to get quote :thumbs:

Just to let you know that when you come to renewal on our insurance scheme, we don’t look to increase the premium on last year’s price if there have been no change of circumstances since then.

With kind regards

Tim

Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html)

Provided by The A&A Group Limited (www.taagl.com)

Quotations – 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile

Please ring us if your car insurance is due in July, especially considering some of our latest feedback –

• You've been absolutely fantastic for me again this year. I was insured by you last year, you were fantastic through my accident claim...came back with a quote of £449.90. Mods declared (Not done yet but future proofing). BSR Remap, Exhaust, Lowered 20mm, Non standard air filter. Absolutely blown away!
  • Just chatted with Moses who works for yourselves, and he has blown the XX renewal out of the water, and beat YY.
  • hi, just wanted to let people know i called these up to get a quote, they were very effisient and friendly, helpful too , and it resulted in my cheapest quote so far , wich as a 19 year old is a good thing aha ! rate them highly.

• Same here, c 150 quid saved on our quote, top work!
  • Another satisfied customer here. £150-200's cheaper than my previous insurers and that includes break down assistance!
  • I can vouch for Prestige...Gave them a call on the 'off chance' and managed to save about £130 on my renewal, including instalment payments and declaring my mods - Very happy!!

With kind regards

Tim

Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html)

Last month (June) was our best month ever in terms of the number of people taking out car insurance policies on our scheme! In fact, it beat the previous best by a whopping 17% which is amazing.

Thanks to all who rang.

With kind regards

Tim

As this is a Forum i think it's important to keep a neutral balance.

phoned for a quote for the Sele (before it went rattley bang again) and was told the best price they could offer was £395. when i mentioned i could get the same cover, with a lower excess with AROC for £345 they dropped the price to £319, So £395 wasn't the best price on offer was it?

Insurance companies never give you their best price first time around. :rolleyes:

That'd be like asking a car dealer for the best price he can do for you on a new car. There's always the "dance" to do. :LOL:

A shame you can't get a quote online. I hate hanging around on the phone. I do know that the best time to call is at the end of the month ;) Plus, an insurance company will never give their best price, but may be able to beat or match any you have so always shop around. No offence, prestige.

I’ve been asked quite frequently when the earliest people can ring us for a quote. It’s best to ring us when you receive your renewal papers but failing that, we can quote up to 30 days before renewal.

July is proving to be a good month as well! So far, pro rata, we are ahead of last month which was our record month so please ring if your renewal is due!

With kind regards

Tim

Big ask for you to ring us for a quote if you’re due for renewal. We are close to beating last month’s record for sales and it would be great if we could achieve that!

Here is some recent feedback –

•Big thank you to Moses at Prestige for getting me a good deal with all my mods on was well cheaper than XX. Looks like you deserve a pay rise there Moses as you have pulled in a few new customers this week including me my mum n dad and my mate so cheers Prestige nice people and nice service spot on.

•(CLAIMS HANDLING) - Lau's been impressed with the service shes had tbh, had an accident, courtesy car all sorted for a while, paid out quickly, then put up with her calling every other day to find out how much her car of the day was going to cost..Some guy called anthony/tony apparently.

•Now insured with prestige...all mods new and old covered like for like and the price is still cheaper than my renewal! great service the whole way through too couldn't fault it!

With kind regards

Tim

I have a fully working (touch wood), completely factory standard 2003 Alfa 147, 5 door, 2.0 selespeed - that if I do say myself is well maintained, pretty pristine bodywork and an unmarked interior.

Looking on the usual suspect sites - find very few of the same for sale (so replacement like for like would appear to cost a premium over supposed trade book valuations).

So how can I make sure that if I need to make a claim - I don't end up getting less than it would cost to replace?

She's young by classic policy standards, old by parkers valuations. Is this something you guys would be able to handle?

An even better reason to ring us for a quote! - http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/business-23474426

BBC Radio 4's Money Box revealed in March that loyal customers often pay much more than new ones for insurance.

With kind regards

Tim

Please don’t forget to ring us if your car insurance is due in August. In July, we beat our previous record by a massive 39%!

(Just to let you know – I’m personally away from 8-12th August so won’t be able to answer any pm’s during that time. Any queries – please just ring the team)

Here is some more recent feedback –

• Just want to say big thanx to prestige £200 cheaper than anywhere else plus much better cover.
  • Prestige were great though. I spoke to Moses and Jade who were both fantastic and explained everything with the policy and the modifications and what they needed from me, such as returned paperwork. All done for £319.95 fully comp with 350xs. All spot on and no complaints. All in all - Prestige great first impression.
  • I would like to add the guys over at Prestige were able to beat my previous quote, a company who also advertise on this forum, and were able to accommodate all my specific requirements to boot! Not many companies would touch a highly modified import with business insurance tagged on! The guy on the phone was very helpful and patient with me, he was able to answer all my questions right away and got back to me within a minute or so on the more tricky ones! I thoroughly recommend these guys to anybody who’s coming up to renewal time!
  • Firstly, the best quote and happy to insure in Central London. Secondly, I've been building up my NCB as since moving to the capital I had a break of about 5 years where I didn't have a car and lost my maximum discount as a result. I spoke to Chelsea and for a small additional premium of £50 she sorted a protected NCB on the 40% I currently have. Absolutely fantastic service as well, I have also called since with a query on my certificate and spoke to the administrator Dave who was equally as awesome and emailed me back within the hour to validate all that I had asked. I can only speak from experience but if this continues they'll be hard to beat.

With kind regards

Tim

IMPORTANT

When ringing, please specifically mention this forum. The scheme is geared for people registered on here. (This month is already our equal second best for insurance policies taken out!)

Here is some more recent feedback –

· Just had a quote from you guys and my renewel with mods declared from the company i'm with now was £490 and you've just come in at £319. Spoke to a guy called Moses (I think) very helpful guy. Pleasure doing business with you.

· Just set my policy up with Prestige Keep Moving. They managed to beat EVERYONE including XX. Very happy with the service and Jade who sorted it all out for me- so if you could pass my thanks on personally- then that would be great :)

· The customer service on the phone was actually flawless and very reassuring.

With kind regards

Tim

I’m away from 2/9-6/9 so won’t be able to answer any messages until I get back. The team will still be there of course – just ring them if you need a quote on the phone numbers below.

I loved this feedback posted last Wednesday –

· Well, color me impressed. Called this afternoon, not expecting to have my previous quote beaten ...Moses, after some extras that I decided on, managed to get the total quote to £110 lower than my previous best! Mods declared and covered like-for-like replacement. Thanks!

Thanks for all the calls. It’s great to see our scheme saving people money!

With kind regards

Tim

Please don’t forget to ring us for a quote if your car insurance is due in September! Last month was our second best ever (July being the best!).

Here is some more recent feedback to whet your appetite! –

• Well, after ringing the usual suspects I couldn't believe some of the prices I was being quoted. So I rang Prestige and lo and behold I've just saved £200!!

• Spoke to someone called Moses. Friendly chap and managed to sort me out a much better price than anyone else so thanks guys. Saved over £130.

• Renewal done. Thanks for another great quote this year. £ 479 all mods declared.

• First time I ever called Prestige for a quote, they beat my renewal by £100 ! hope the after service is as good as the value for money :)

• Huge thanks to moses for sorting out the insurance, top man!!!! Really easy to deal with and got me a great quote.

With kind regards

Tim

Hi to all

I’m back from my week away so please accept my apologies for the delay in replying to messages.

Here is some recent feedback about our car insurance scheme from people who have rung us for a quote -

· Would just like to say massive thank you to Moses at Prestige for finding me such a good price on my insurance top work ! Service was first class very happy!

· soo glad I found you.

· Thought I'd give Prestige a try after being with XX for years, spoke to Jade, very friendly professional service & they were able to beat XX’s quote by over £250, all mods declared. Bye bye XX, hello Prestige.

· Phoned you guys with my cheapest quote and you have blown it out of the water!! Extremely helpful staff especially Moses who helped me with all of my queries. Thank you!!

· Quick vote of support for Prestige; just renewed my S3 insurance (with mods) for less than I paid last year with my previous insurer. Very pleased & well recommended.

With kind regards

Tim

100% conversion rate for people ringing us for a quote on our car insurance scheme from this forum in August!!!

With kind regards

Tim

Mine will be due in Dec but would like to ask a question...

I've had loads of aggro in the past when declaring mods even on supposedly specific modified car insurance websites.

They give a quote after the mods have been listed, then when they ring me asking for payment and go through the spiel

they quote the car is standard and unmodified.

When I've said " whoa there sunshine" - " I've said it's modified and you've just given me a quote, and I've accepted it"

They then back pedal and say the price is now double the original quote !

I'd like to know if the quote/policy agreed on states categorically any mods declared as I've had policies before where any mods

have been declared but the policy says unmodified ?

Apologies for being a bit long winded but a tight arse Northerner don't part with his hard earned without a fight :lol1: