twisted_pr

Simply Alfa Romeo, Beaulieu Motor Museum, Sunday 30Th June 2013

Am sure this was mentioned in another thread somewhere (Bigdar's thread about dodgy pubs in Southampton?), but thought it should be a separate topic.

http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/beaulieu-events/club-rally/simply-italian

Shamelessly stolen text from said page:

Come to Beaulieu in your Alfa Romeo on Sunday 30 June for ‘Simply Alfa Romeo’. A gathering of Alfa Romeo cars of all shapes and sizes.

Owners of Alfa Romeo cars are invited to bring their car to Beaulieu, both classic and new, and become part of the event. All models welcome. Also featuring a cavalcade and display on the Main Arena of 20 cars chosen from all rally entrants - one of these selected cars will be the winner of the People's Choice Award and Beaulieu trophy. The competition is open to all Alfa Romeo owners taking part in the rally and will take place at approximately 2.30 on the day of the event.

Tickets can be booked in advance (10% discount) but feel free to turn up on the day. Admission to the event includes entry to the whole Beaulieu attraction.

Entry into the Beaulieu Parkland with your Alfa Romeo is from 9.30am – the Brabazon Restaurant will be open for bacon rolls, cakes, teas and coffees.

Please note that if you wish to park alongside your friends, or fellow club members, you must arrive together as there will be no designated areas available.

Tickets - 2013

Adults £10.00

Children £5.00

When arriving in an Alfa Romeo and taking part in the event. (+ £1 handling charge per order when purchased in person or by telephone)

All other visitors please come through Visitor Reception and the standard admission fee applies, find out more.

For updates on the rally please like our facebook page and sign up to our mailing list and select the 'Beaulieu' newsletter.

I quite fancy this. Anyone else interested?

I'm a maybe in my 156, but if my 166 is on the road its a YES :)

I've wanted to go to this for the past couple of years but could never make it, think it'll be the same again this year :grr:

I heard Lj and twisted are quite partial to doin stuff with hands :o

Just checked my diary and I'm in Bournemouth/Salisbury that weekend, only trouble is I'll have the missus and the inlaws with me. Can ditch the inlaws easy enough but the missus is difficult to shake off.

If my Gtv wasn't overdue a belt change i would make an effort but i don't fancy being stranded dahn sarf with a bust V6

Still a maybe, just about to start my 3rd day of detailing my 156 so at least it will be clean if I do make it. :)

Hope you can make it K9d

(record the British F1 GP, although I'd have thought they might be showing it live?)

3rd day of detailing and still not finished, eh? You're definitely doing it right :thumbs::D

Bigdar, this is in your neck of the woods, isn't it?

Sorry guys.. cant do this and EMMA (european mobile media association).

I'm due to be meeting the head judge to discuss which category i can enter the Alfa into.

Can i go next time?

I'm looking more than likely for this now, so who and what am I looking out for, mines a black 156 2.4 SW, the reg start BV51, and its shiny :)

:thumbs:

Mine's an "Azzurro Gabbiano" (sliver/blue) 147 Sele with 156 multispokes, reg ending 4LFA ( B) / :wanker: ? )

postwax03.jpg

Such a hard colour to tell with, but mine will be quite shiny too :LOL:

If we want to park together, we'll have to arrange a pre-event meet point, as it's first come first served. (Perhaps Biggy could suggest somewhere, as it's his manor?) Happy to PM mobly no to those that want to meet early or at the show, provided it doesn't end up in any phone boxes or toilet cubicles :o:tut::LOL:

I won't know until the morning, I'm on it tonight :D

That's not a no though :thumbs:

Edited by Bigdar

Think LJ is a pretty solid yes :thumbs:

Aiming to get to the Meridien Modena car park for 9am. Hope to see a few people there. Bring an Alfa, as otherwise it's £20pp to get in!