06gta

Melbourne F1 Gp 2013

The F1 calendar starts off in a few weeks in Melbourne.

Is any one from the UK coming over for the event?

I may be doing the 4,000 km round trip in the GTA because I've got the whole month of March off work :-)

The F1 calendar starts off in a few weeks in Melbourne.

Is any one from the UK coming over for the event?

I think you'll find that a big NO :nonono:

If Mrs Alfa has another AD shindig .....Get theeself over here :thumbs:

I will be getting up early to watch it, but a trip to Australia is out of the question.

Although it may be cheaper to go there than pay for tickets for Silverstone. :(

apparently it is cheaper to fly to au return to uk than for us to fly to the uk return to au

I still regret not going across to the silverstone gp when i lived in dublin - also the monaco gp was in my sights but never eventuate. I'll have to do both one day

I've go tthe UK passport so other than a plane ticket there's no reason I couldn't pop over for an alfadriver meet ;-)

Would love to and it may be a possibility next year tho, have family that live in oz so cheap accommodation :)

Saw Q1 re-run this afternoon before it was abandoned but already i'm finding Suzi Perry a bit annoying.

Should have given Jakie boys boots to Lee Mckenzie. more knowlegable, knows most of the drivers, hotter and no annoying voice.

Never really considered going to Aus GP tbh as so far. Shame weather was so bad - more like Silverstone :o

Got up early all weekend to watch practice, quali and race on Sky Sports F1. Going to be a very exciting season...Forza Ferrari!

Good tactical race, always nice to see the cars back, although I'm still not sure how Lotus were able to get away with two stops and still be that quick. I scoffed at Jennie Gow's pre-season prediction that Kimi would be world champ - what do I know?

Think we should give Pezza a chance, as she only quit the bike coverage a few years ago owing to health issues, so she's probably a little race rusty. I agree that Lee is more knowledgeable re four wheels, and is probably more than a tad hacked off at not being given the presenter's job full time, especially as she deputised admirably for Jake when he was covering the Olympics.

I'm doing the weekend ... come on over! It's the weekend after Silverstone, so you can do both while you're here!

Well the GP was fantastic!

The weather was a bit annoying at times but in the end it didn't spoil the race. We were 90m from the end of the main straight which was an excellent spot. Kimi drove a controlled race and for a while massa looked the goods. Spoilt brat was never going to get better than third.

• Like 1