LJ_GQV

Ace Cafe italian car night

:thumbs: was good to meet up again, shame it was raining though but hopefully next month may have some sun :)

its nearly that time already :D

12th july

:thumbs: not 100% sure if i can make it this month because of work but i'll try :)

At the risk of sounding like a teenager, I'll go if you'll go LJ. Otherwise, I'll set about finishing off the new amp install :Big Grin:

Actually, what am I saying, it's the gym partay tomorrow night. :facepalm: and I kinda have to go. Has more to do with my obligations to the gym, and absolutely nothing to do with being surrounded by fit, drunk, young women. :Liar:

:LOL: i dont think i can go anyway, next month i'll try and get there :thumbs:

:thumbs: i was going to text you later to see what was happening. Not sure what time ill be there but will aim for 6-7 :thumbs:

GTA won't be going sphinx my old mucker. Needs new water pump, too far for it to go at the mo. spending the money on the Gtv for the missus. So will be down in that probably. But..........the Gta will be done soon enough here's a picture for you to cherish5ad01359-a0fb-c579.jpg

Can someone remind me about the September one? I might come down by myself, or I might bring Andy .... as long as the weather's dry, I'll bring the Spider ;)