LJ_GQV

Ace Cafe italian car night

Its italian car night at the Ace cafe This thursday (14th july) its also for italian bike's aswell :cool:

Here's the address:

Ace Corner

North Circular Road

London

NW10 7UD

If you don't have an italian car you wont get in the car park and will have to park in a bus stop/on the road/anywhere you want to dump ya car. That also stands if you get there late and the car park is full so always better to get there early :D

They serve good food there aswell so dont worry about eating first and theres always McDonalds round the corner for a snack on the way home too :thumbs:

It starts at about 6pm and shuts about 11pm and there is usually a good selection of cars including ferrari's, maserati's, alfa's,fiat's etc so be there or be square :thumbs:

its back, this time its the 13th October.Same time, same place, be there or be square :crazy:

its back, this time its the 13th October.Same time, same place, be there or be square :crazy:

Nice one LJ..

I'll make it to one of these one day :rolleyes::LOL:

cant make this one LJ due to the GAY foot but will try and make novembers, i say try cause i'm working in reading and ascot and then in hackney most of november so if there is one on in december i'm in

About bloody time Anj! :LOL:

Not sure if there's 1 in december or not smiffy, think last year it ended up being close to christmas so they didnt do 1 but im not sure if i can make this months either yet, apparently ive got to pick my Mum & Dad up from the airport and its that night, better not be late :$:LOL:

Its tomorow boys and girls :D

Will the 8C be there?....

Its tomorow boys and girls :D

Will the 8C be there?....

Can't do this one :facepalm:

Soon! SOoooooooon

sorry, been a bit slack with this 1 as i haven't been for ages. its on again tomorow :thumbs:

hopefully now the weather is (hopefully) getting better there will be more of a turnout from all the italian car and bike owners :thumbs:

Sorry, can't make it tonight. Stoopid American clients with their stoopid time difference keeping me late in the office til stoopid o'clock every night so far this week. :rant:

Nevermind. Looking forward to meeting at the Petrol/Piss (delete as appropriate) Head Weekend instead.

No worries :thumbs: im on my way now. Stuck in traffic & its raining :grr:

It was a good meet :). Met up with a couple of people ive not seen for ages & told a few people about this place so hopefully they will come & have a look :thumbs:

By the time i got there i was starving so went in & had some food & a chat but forgot about getting any pics :facepalm:

This is what it looked like at about half 10ish though :LOL: (just after everyone left :$)

5ac3f059-5c62-e63e.jpg

5ac3f059-5c7e-42ab.jpg

5ac3f059-5c89-c792.jpg

5ac3f059-5c98-59b4.jpg

Sorry about the shitty pics but they were taken on my phone, in the datk & it was raining :LOL:

argggghh need to get me ass down to one of these

christ those pics are even worse on a computer screen :facepalm:

its on every second thursday of the month (i think) ill have a check now to see :thumbs:

mmmmmmmm i know ive said this before, i might try and make this one

:LOL: its good when its sunny as its not oo busy inside so you can get food easy enough as everyone is outside looking at the cars :thumbs:

cars :Confused:

i'm only coming down for the food :omnom:

well in the summer an 8C turns up :D the food is damn good though :hubba: