Sign in to follow this  
LJ_GQV

Auto Italia At Brooklands - 04/05/13

smiffy, you'd have to go M40 then M25 to get to watford or the M1 (depends if you live nearer the M40 than the M1?) im just trying to work out the best place to meet :thumbs: not sure of anywhere near uxbridge/ver heath as that junction is pretty much a big roundabout with main roads off it in every direction :grr:

So as not to go too far off course, we could meet nr J1 M40. There's a roundabout there, then just down the A4020 Oxford Road is Smith's Nurseries (how appropriate), which has a fairly big car park.

Not the most petrol headed place I grant you, but it opens at 8am on a Saturday, including the cafe if anyone's hungry. Should give us time to get to Weybridge to meet Gaz in Tesco's at 9:15? http://www.smiths-nurseries.co.uk/contact-us-i3

That's cool by me :D

Grab meself a sarnie too

sounds good to me :thumbs: if not, i was going to say J17 M25 as there is a quite road just off the slip road, Long Lane WD3 8YE (1 junction the wrong way for you though :grr:) then go from there. Whatever is easiest for you 2 :) Im 15 mins from J17 or 25 mins from smiths nurseries and they are both in the 'right' direction for me :thumbs:

So as not to go too far off course, we could meet nr J1 M40. There's a roundabout there, then just down the A4020 Oxford Road is Smith's Nurseries (how appropriate), which has a fairly big car park.

Not the most petrol headed place I grant you, but it opens at 8am on a Saturday, including the cafe if anyone's hungry. Should give us time to get to Weybridge to meet Gaz in Tesco's at 9:15? http://www.smiths-nu...k/contact-us-i3

That's cool by me :D

Grab meself a sarnie too

meet there then :thumbs: what sort of time we thinking? if we get something to eat and then go on to the tesco to meet Gaz etc that is half hour away so meet about 8 ish? then we can leave at half 8 ?

Everyone is meeting at Tesco, not just me. That seems to be the main meet point for mass entry (steady!)

There are loads of smaller local convoys happening but they will all end up at Tesco in the end :)

I'm still only a maybe due to fundage, or lack of. If only someone would buy a set of alloys off me :whistle:

Smiths Nursery is right near me - used to drive past it every night on the way home from work. :thumbs:

In other news, I won't be meeting you lot there, as I'm taking the family off for a mini-break to the south coast that weekend. :(

Smiths Nursery is right near me - used to drive past it every night on the way home from work. :thumbs:

In other news, I won't be meeting you lot there, because I drive a Panzerwagen

:thumbs:

:LOL: !

I did wonder why taking the family out caused a miderable face, but in a golf I guess I see...

anyone pre-booked tickets? i haven't, never do tbh as its only about £2 difrence in price but if you are pre-booking them make sure you order them in time for them to be delivered :thumbs:

you coming down anj?

Smiths Nursery is right near me - it's opposite the ladies football club I used to visit every night on the way home from work. :thumbs:

In other news, I will be meeting you lot there, but will have the family in tow as it's part of our mini-break to the south coast that weekend. :(

Fixed that for you :thumbs:

Still going (hopefully) but quite a way and not setting off super-early, so will be there about noon I'm guessing!

anyone pre-booked tickets? i haven't, never do tbh as its only about £2 difrence in price but if you are pre-booking them make sure you order them in time for them to be delivered :thumbs:

Am also buying my tickets there. :)

:thumbs: we'll have to try & organise somewhere for everyone to meet up as there seems to be a few of us going :)

So far i think its-

Me

Smiffy

Twisted

Dman

DD

(Joss was a maybe)

If theres anymore i've missed out (on my phone at the minute) stick your name down & if everyone wants to meet up im sure we can sort something out :thumbs:

If its raining sat morning I'm out. Long way to go to sit in the car :( and get wet

2yju6e2y.jpg

Think its supposed to be dry saturday :Confused: won't be hot & sunny but i saw it would be about 10-15 degrees :)

It's only light rain showers, according to the Met Office app (and they make the weather, rather than just report it). ;) It's usually a moving feast though, and if you pardon the pun, worth a rain check the night before. :thumbs:

You lot are all frigging hilarious. Just thought I'd say. :finger:

:LOL:

Im not going now. Cant afford it

Get to mine, come down with me i will pay for you to get in.