finny05

Gta Nigel's Autolusso Built 3.8 Finally Goes Bang!

Your right Bigdar,I love this forum for the fact that we don't have to look over our shoulder to see which of the three amigo's is going to pull our trousers down and spank us!!!

:He He: .

There's no reasoning with Ral colour 1020.!

You gotta feel sorry for her,sat in a gallery all day. :cry:

I'll pull ya trousers down and spank you :D

Like biggy said no us them thang anymore please :thumbs:

Im very vexed and uptight now by the comments above and ive requested this thread to be locked partly because i have a personality disorder and i havent had sex for absoloutly ages and im a total fucking brown noser.

sound familiar?

Your right Bigdar,I love this forum for the fact that we don't have to look over our shoulder to see which of the three amigo's is going to pull our trousers down and spank us!!!

:He He: .

There's no reasoning with Ral colour 1020.!

You gotta feel sorry for her,sat in a gallery all day. :cry:

If there is spanking going round then I want in!

Nigel knows that those of us who know the story of his misfortune are behind him and as I always told him the problem with that car was the Blue Peter plaque on top of the inlet manifold, from the moment it was put there the car was doomed. And yes I do build engines of all types, the ones I shall be doing next week put out 21,000 Lbs/ft of torque (limited) each, then there are these toy engines of which I think I'll throw together a V6 next weekend just for a spare.

We shouldn't be discussing other "Forums" (loosely) here as that is the only rule there is on this site, no matter what you think of members and mods on the other place (and I may agree heavily with you) please don't go off tech in this lounge, it's our public front for attracting new members and we don't need that crap here.

Im very vexed and uptight now by the comments above and ive requested this thread to be locked partly because i have a personality disorder and i havent had sex for absoloutly ages and im a total fucking brown noser.

sound familiar?

Smiffy pull my trousers up PDQ,if he hasn't had sex for a while,and I don't want a big bore kit in my arse.

Smiffy pull my trousers up PDQ,if he hasn't had sex for a while,and I don't want a big bore kit in my arse.

Who you calling a boreing tool?

Nigel knows that those of us who know the story of his misfortune are behind him and as I always told him the problem with that car was the Blue Peter plaque on top of the inlet manifold, from the moment it was put there the car was doomed. And yes I do build engines of all types, the ones I shall be doing next week put out 21,000 Lbs/ft of torque (limited) each, then there are these toy engines of which I think I'll throw together a V6 next weekend just for a spare.

We shouldn't be discussing other "Forums" (loosely) here as that is the only rule there is on this site, no matter what you think of members and mods on the other place (and I may agree heavily with you) please don't go off tech in this lounge, it's our public front for attracting new members and we don't need that crap here.

Wtf, you cannot be serious, rules are made for breaking!!

well we shall probably never know the reason behind Nigel's engine failure as it is a closely guarded secret!!

Why? you are left to draw your own conclusions.

It was sad to see Bod the mod shutting down another thread relating to the 3.8.

Andy stop being a puppet!Its not big or clever!

And it was good to see Adie come out in defence of the 3.8 and highlight the facts even if other people

do not like the truth.

And it is important to stress if the 3.8 is built properly then it should behave itself!

I still wouldn't have one based on cost with gains, now if it was purely for the track,then I would be visiting either of the three I know who could build such a car.

So the 3 are? Adie at AHM, Gus at Alfatune and Neil at NJS???

Edited by Smaky

:doubletakesmilie:

Wtf, you cannot be serious, rules are made for breaking!!

You break the rules on here and I'll break you

In

Fellas, I'm happy to leave this thread open, but the references to members and mods on other forums needs to stop.

Cheers. :thumbs:

So the main reason for 3.8 is low down torque? Also (I think) adie at ahm says that his race cars produce 380hp but Nigel said his only produced about 280. So where's the 100hp gone?

(No slagging off anyone)

You break the rules on here and I'll break you

In

promises promises big boy

:gay:

Adies cars are fully race prepped, from what I've seen on on Nigels it was a backstreet attempt by simply replacing the pistons and liners into a modified 3.2 block with a subtle exhaust mod and remaped poorly which left it running lean, nothing else seems to have been opened up to allow it to breathe better and thus produce the power it could have.

Edited by Smaky

Anyway now that Smiffy has found a new use for the twin cannons fitted to the GTA maybe he'll be saving on tyress and then blow all that on an AL training package and go for more firepower???

Too right bigger pistons bigger compression=faster snow balls

Update, the 2 replacement engines since the 3.8 have also gone pop, not bad, 3 engines in as many months...

How long should someone continue using one place before their percieved incompetence becomes too much to bear?

I wouldn't want to say, but I think I would certainly be looking for compensation and have trading standards involved by now. Clearly a quality/abilty mismatch going on here.