Sign in to follow this  
smiffy

Bonnet Problem

I think this thread has jinxed my car, after work on Friday I popped my bonnet to fill my washer bottle and then had to spend 10 minutes trying to get the damn thing to close. :(

Also noticed that my coolant bottle was almost empty :(, I'm hoping its just a leaky pipe, hard to spot it one the ground though its never bloody dry.

Ah my bottom rad pipe is leaking now :(

Well I shall bring the sweedish penis pump with me to all the meetings this month so that we can presurise and leak check these problems quickly.

Date to be decided but I think itll be the start of feb as the weather is coming in now, we decided to put the meets on hold ove xmas as there was so many things going on so close together and the 3 meets I went to in dec we all sat discussing the same things. But I will update my sig soon with the upcoming dates.

Plus I'm laughing my nads off at the crap being written on the 3.8 reliability thread on AO, not a clue what Zulu Ferret is blathering on about and until I hear from Nigel why his failed (or see the engine for myself) then from the description of how it died I'll suspect low oil pressure or melting pistons, but that's pure speculation, basically loose crank nut or not mapping the engine ecu correctly.

Plus I'm laughing my nads off at the crap being written on the 3.8 reliability thread on AO, not a clue what Zulu Ferret is blathering on about

Thema :LMAO: