Sign in to follow this  
Brackenfox

Morning!

Thought I'd give this place a sniff after hearing about it elsewhere on the interwebs.

I don't professionally stalk Munky across various car forums on the interwebs, it's just a hobby. :yay:

welcome Steve nice to see a new face! If you're going to stalk anyone choose someone better than munky :rolleyes::LOL:

Ta! :D

welcome Steve nice to see a new face! If you're going to stalk anyone choose someone better than munky :rolleyes::LOL:

It's not intentional, we just seem to keep buying similar cars. Or maybe I just have some deep hidden simian fetish. Maybe I need counselling. Maybe I should eat some toast? Yes! :omnom:

:LOL:

i like the fetish theory! i think less of you already! you've only been here two minutes! :LOL::D

:|

Leave me alone... stop sending me your pants... NO MEANS NO!!!

Welcome to AD foxy :D When did you get an alfa?

:|

Leave me alone... stop sending me your pants... NO MEANS NO!!!

Welcome to AD foxy :D When did you get an alfa?

But you said you loved them! I see how it is! My pants aren't good enough for you anymore! *sob*

:D

Had the 156 about a month now, needed something without a clutch pedal due to problems with my left leg after a nasty stay in hospital, and was buggered if I was going for a mushy old slushbox, so didn't really leave me many options for sensible money other than a Sillyspeed Alfa! Besides, I've fancied a 156 for years since a mate bought one brand new back in 2002. :yay:

I know the Selespeed box is inevitably going to cause me problems at some point, but I can see why people moan about Alfas going wrong so much now - it's so bloody nice to drive that if it went horribly wrong, I'd probably suck it up, pay to fix it and moan about it rather than do the sensible thing and get rid of it! :evil:

We have a very respected selespeed expert on here, so when if it does go wrong, you'll be in good hands.

You've summed up alfa ownership pretty well there... once you get sucked in, there's no way out :LOL:

Sorry to hear about your leg though, thats a bit shit :( Great to see you here though mate, make yourself at home and don't worry about the local yokels, they're a very friendly bunch... if they piss you off, just tell them you're mates with the boss :LOL:

oh and vard is here too, for some ungodly reason :facepalm: I guess he told you about us?

oh and vard is here too, for some ungodly reason :facepalm: I guess he told you about us?

Weirdly, no - I got curious after reading some mysterious threads on some other unnamed Alfa forum. :whistle: I did notice the slight Vard invasion while trawling through threads on here though. :LOL:

He has however now mentioned it over on RT, so I'm sure at least Shane will drop in, as he's just bought a 1.8 156. :D

Ahh... the other forum. :shh:

Shane? :s not a name I remember... but I do have a really shit memory :$

He's mentioned it on RT?! I hope Jonboy doesnt think we have some grand plan to steal all his members and destroy his forum :|

Welcome to AD, Steve! :thumbs:

One question though: You already know munky, and you knew he was here... Why the hell did you still sign up? :facepalm:

Munky-bashing aside, enjoy the site - it's great around here. :D

suspicious-5.gif

Hummmmmmwhat-now?

I'm just here for the... uh.. community. Yeah, that's it. The community.