mokicat

New Pr/events Manager..................

Fuck me he's got the 2 jack Russell's biting at his ankles :biglol:

Get on with it then ...Tell us what you got in mind 'lead member' ..

Pretty sure he has somewhere :Confused:

Get on with it then ...Tell us what you got in mind 'lead member' ..

I'll ignore the sarcasm and put the question to you again..

Why keep it zipped?

Surely all input, whether actioned or not, is valid input?

Because its a member led forum?

I should have quoted Mrs A when she said "its better this way".

I'm interested to know why it's better to keep quiet.

Fuck me he's got the 2 jack Russell's biting at his ankles :biglol:

Fuck off, Smiffy.

And before this all kicks off, NB, he's asking for ideas FROM members, not dictating what we should or shouldn't do, he's told us some basic facts, and no, he doesn't think he is better than us. Now get over it and move on, nothing to see here :whistle:

Fuck off, Smiffy.

And before this all kicks off, NB, he's asking for ideas FROM members, not dictating what we should or shouldn't do, he's told us some basic facts, and no, he doesn't think he is better than us. Now get over it and move on, nothing to see here :whistle:

:P

Loves ya really ;)

Fuck off, Smiffy.

Exactly that... Thanks Mrs A

Hope you're paying attention...Cos we'll be asking you questions later :Big Grin:

:thumbs:

I'm OUT ...Carry on :finger:

Hey this ain't fucking dragons den :LOL:

:P

Loves ya really ;)

I loves ya too, Smiffy

Exactly that... Thanks Mrs A

You're welcome

I'm OUT ...Carry on :finger:

:facepalm:

I want it on the record that I'm on the side of this forum, and it's best interests. I hope we all are.

Squabbling is for kids, so let's leave it out, eh?

:Confused:

Here is a perfect example of a members discussion thread :biglol:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I need a lie down....and a beer :thumbs:

Surely if people like this place they'd like it to stay going? Only way to do that is by getting some money in the pot to pay for stuff, either by donating or buying stickers/merchandise which there has been a thread asking what people would like etc.

When people were made staff on here a while ago others said they would've liked to have known about it, this time it had its own thread asking for help & if someone thought they could help out they can put themselves forward for something which Devious has, nothing to do with 'lead member' just someone who thinks he can help out on here

(Not aimed at anyone just thought id say something)

Exactly right, LJ. And I saw the thread too. Am still considering, as something else is in the offing and I don't know what I might end up doing in that.

:Applause: :Applause: :Applause: :Applause: :Applause:

Right, I am standing here right next to Mrs A. I too am for the forum and for its members. I want to do what I can for you guys drawing on the experience of being an administrator for a modified car forum with 8k members and 6k active members. I've got a rough idea of how these babies run.

Yes I'm new here, no I don't know you all very well but I do understand this game, the costs involved and how it works. Which for the record is with your input.

Don't treat me like a child, it's insulting.

If you genuinely feel so passionate about Alfa Driver, use it creatively, not negatively.

Since I've joined here, with the permission of Fi I've actively sought out discounts for members, spoken to all the major show grounds re 2013 and I'm working WITH the Founders to build a strong and unified corporate image, which will enable the production of the merchandise that YOU want.

I intend on bringing ALL the reps together to discuss local and national meets/events/shows etc and to come up with ideas to generate revenue. Again this can only be done by working together and all pulling in the same direction.