LJ_GQV

What's The Best Looking Car..

that you can buy brand new at the moment? has to be under 100k though :)

i think the Jag XFR is :cool:

jaguar-xfr-1.jpg

I just specced 1 up on the Jaaag website and it came out at a cool £73 265 :hubba: well under budget :LOL:

DETAILS

Model XFR £65,380 Engine 5.0 V8 S/C 510

EXTERIOR

Exterior Colour Italian Racing Red Metallic £650 Wheels 20" Nevis Alloy Wheels

INTERIOR

Trim Warm Charcoal / London Tan seats with Warm Charcoal upper facia and Jet Jaguar Suedecloth Premium Headlining £1,100 Veneer Dark Mesh Aluminium with Piano Black Interior XFR Interior

OPTIONS

Exterior Features XFR Speed Pack £2,750 Red brake calipers Headlamps- Xenon with Adaptive front lighting, cornering lamps and automatic levelling £450 Intelligent high beam £200 Rear Camera Parking Aid £400 Interior Features Bright stainless steel pedals £150 Audio & Comms Interactive Voice £450 Powertrain & Driving Dynamics Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Intelligent Emergency Brake (IEB) and Active Seat Belts £1,275 Safety and Security Blind Spot Monitor £460 TOTAL £73,265

shame they don't do the estate in an 'R' version :( still, it looks the business :cool:

Don't laugh, but I really like the look of the new Kia Sportage.

4f86bfb255bf4.jpg

The Jag's bloody lovely too. I would have picked it, had others not beaten me to it. :D

Much as I HATE to agree with Morgan, I'd prefer the Kia to the Jaaaaaaag. Those fiendish Koreans know their SUV's ... :)

Most beautiful car under £100k? Neither. I'm hoping you can get a second hand 8C if you look REALLY hard ... :) although I'm looking and I'm thinking the budget could stretch to £120K, right? ;)

Doesn't count, Devious... The Multipla's no longer on sale as a new vehicle. :tut:

And since Fiat did a gutless and "generic" hatchet-job facelift on it, the Multipla's not half the car it was.

I love them too :thumbs: i rolled into the back of 1 in my GTA after the handbrake wasn't adjusted properly :facepalm: they bounce well because there wasn't a mark on the lotus but the number plate holder on mine was in several bits on the floor :(

i go past a toyota dealership everyday to get home and i really like these too :)

Toyota-GT-86-Carscoop26.jpg

Saw a Nissan GT-R (previously the Skyline) on the way home yesterday, was verrrrrrry nice wasabeautiful blue, too... :omnom: