Kev Bassett

Someone Slap Me

tbh the price of diesel, they're probably not much different on economy.

I beg to differ, on my commute twice a month it costs £12.50 for 90 miles mostly single lane A40 in a 1.6 petrol, averaging 35mpg

In a diesel averaging 45mpg the journey costs £10.70

The whole cost of diesel thing is a myth. They are cheaper to run unless you're driving a 1.0 or something.

I beg to differ, on my commute twice a month it costs £12.50 for 90 miles mostly single lane A40 in a 1.6 petrol, averaging 35mpg

In a diesel averaging 45mpg the journey costs £10.70

Yes but they sound like a tractor and get everywhere black

It is very satisfying when you have some little shit on a scooter sat on your bumper to plant it and leave him in a cloud of smog :evil:

Recent study suggested that overall, petrol cars are cheaper to run, but that is if you buy new, as for some reason they charge more for diesel. Guess if you're not paying new price then it's cheaper to go diseasel. I have one ...and it gets me 30mpg ish.

It is very satisfying when you have some little shit on a scooter sat on your bumper to plant it and leave him in a cloud of smog :evil:

Proves a point!!! diesels are shit and slow that even scooters are slip streaming them

Proves a point!!! diesels are shit and slow that even scooters are slip streaming them

No no no, I know what he means, doing the speed limit ESP in a residential area a poxy chav on a speedfight up your arse, put car into 5th foot on full throttle and watch them back the F*** off.

I had a leaflet in the last last week from Alfa for the Guiletta the 1.4 multi-air engine produces 170 BHP and returns 54 MPG, if I was buying new that's where my money would be going. :)

Bet that's only in N mode though - you need it in D mode to get anything out of it.

im after a GTV a proper alfa with proper fuel

Bet that's only in N mode though - you need it in D mode to get anything out of it.

You should talk to Tess, she has the same engine in her Mito. :)

Everyone I've ever spoken to has said they always have to drive in D mode. We had the same when we had our hire Mito.

I had a leaflet in the last last week from Alfa for the Guiletta the 1.4 multi-air engine produces 170 BHP and returns 54 MPG, if I was buying new that's where my money would be going. :)

Bah, just wait for the twin turbo 2.0 JTDm that they are fitting to the Insignia VXR, no doubt will be fitted to the new Gulia...

Ahh, but the point is the multi-air is not diseasel. :)

Still witchcraft though :|

throw it in a lake if it floats its a witch and then burn it, if it sinks bollocks to it one less diesel thingy on the road

throw it in a lake if it floats its a witch and then burn it, if it sinks bollocks to it one less diesel thingy on the road

:facepalm: