SpiderMonkey

Spidermonkey's Grand Opening!

They'll never be allowed in Barney Castle again! And I hate to think what will happen if they find out they're anything to do with SM's new pub!!! :biglol:

1f4bda36-da34-3f09.jpg

Fucking funny that is NBs mito worth £12 :biglol;

:LOL: looks like you're having fun. in that 1st pic though it only looks like 1 of you are smashed :teehee:

NB doesn't look smashed ever - it's only when he tries to a) walk or B) talk that you can tell .... :D

Well after 10 or so hrs on the piss yesterday I feel not too bad

I'm cream crackered but managed to survive another night on the piss with daft lad lol

Asking for an extra spicy Bombay Bad Boy at the award winning Indians I blagged us into was not one of my better ideas.

My arsehole is like a blood orange today...Cracking town and boozer tho, roll on Halloween for the next invasion lol

At home now, what a cracking weekend with mates. NB did us proud by getting us in the curry house and Dave and Ann's hospitality was spot on, top pub with top ale. Can't remember how much I drank. Will post some pics up when I get the laptop of da missus. Once again it was a cracking weekend

At home now, what a cracking weekend with mates. NB did us proud by getting us in the curry house and Dave and Ann's hospitality was spot on, top pub with top ale. Can't remember how much I drank. Will post some pics up when I get the laptop of da missus. Once again it was a cracking weekend

Rumour has it you scored an ASBO?

If not scored, deserved...

Cracking weekend :thumbs: Bloody Southerners need to get out more :whistle:

Just uploaded all my pics onto PB ...Just need to check if it worked now :Thinking:

Shockingly, no.