Sign in to follow this  
StescoG66

2006 Gt Jtdm For Sale.

Selling my cherished GT. Car is 2006 JTDm with Angel Remap, having covered to date 67200 miles though this will go up slightly as the car is still in daily use. Car is in Stromboli Grey with black leather interior. Service history is full and comprehensive with receipts and old MOT's to back up and verify mileage. I am the third owner of the car. Cam belt and water pump done in November 2010 at 48K as were clutch and DMF, upper wishbones done last year, as were drop links and more recently the steering rack too. 17" Tyres are all well above the legal minimum.

Bad points are small parking dings along the sides (all alfas seem to be prone to this alas) and a touch of bumper rash which I will treat with ChipEx (which I will also give to whoever buys it). Feel free to check up on the provenance of the car with my favoured indy CM Garage. Pics can be supplied on request as can't get them on here. £4600 ono. Can be contacted either via here or on mobile 07806 593784

http://www.pistonhea...les/4088015.htm

PS - Cherished plate wiating to be transferred off at the moment so won't be available until that process is complete.

4088015-1.jpg

Edited by StescoG66

Righto folks - cards on table. I have a trade in lined up of £4000 on the car, so anything over and above is bonus money. So without being silly about it, make me an offer and lets see this beauty go to a deserving cause.

It's off to Piccadilly in Knaresbourough tomorrow so no longer available. I'll miss the GT it has been brilliant. Time to grow up a bit so G day is now upon me . . .

You too matey. Be interesting to hear -both - our thoughts on how they compare, as I really have enjoyed the GT immensely.

Still looking at GT's but a Gtv has come up on PH which has took my fancy ::):

You have to have a Gtv smiffy.Im always looking out for them and getting more tempted by the day.My old one was in my opinion a better car than my GT.

You have to have a Gtv smiffy.Im always looking out for them and getting more tempted by the day.My old one was in my opinion a better car than my GT.

:;):