jhc

Welcome to the all new events section

Welcome to the events section! :yay:

Each area of the uk now has its own subforum for events to be posted in, and the national one for larger events that may attract people from all over.

Each area will have/has one or more area reps who will be arranging meets and suggesting places to go. They will be happy to answer any questions you have or ideas for local meets too.

I'd like to welcome (finally) our current band of Area Reps to the team :thumbs:

So, Sphinx, LJ_GTA, MrsAlfa, Tess, HarryP156 and Tony156... welcome to the team :yay:

They have quite a bit of the country covered, but as you can see we need more reps!!!

The areas that need them most are;

East Anglia

Yorkshire & Humber

North West

North East

Scotland

But the Southwest isnt covered very well further down south and all areas could benefit from another person to get involved, or two.

Anyone interested please send me a pm asap :thumbs:

Erm, think thats about it... Enjoy, and get your names on the list!

And don't forget to keep an eye on the forum calendar for any upcoming events in your area!

So have the area reps... its only taken about 6 months since they were chosen to get this setup :facepalm:

Yay! I'm a rep! :LOL:

Will have to get something else going locally. First - to print off flyers. Can someone link me to them? Or are there new ones? :Confused:

Good stuff - let me know when, and I'll go and blitz the car parks of Bedford ...