Followed this today.....

Followed a 458 today but couldn't get a picture for two reasons:

i) plod was just behind me

ii) was too busy having an eargasm (we went through a tunnel - I dropped the window down whilst the 458 driver dropped a couple of cogs - OMFG :hubba::Love: )

ii) was too busy having an eargasm (we went through a tunnel - I dropped the window down whilst the 458 driver dropped a couple of cogs - OMFG :hubba::Love: )

Urgh, I'd rather listen to a Daewoo Matiz than a 458

Why, are you deaf?!

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk 2

Why, are you deaf?!

I just cannot stand cars from the Upright horse company.

Why, are you deaf?!

Why not?

(not a dig at you, just wondered :thumbs:)

Why, are you deaf?!

Why not?

(not a dig at you, just wondered :thumbs:)

Over hyped tbph, I love Italian cars just not them, I much prefer Lamborghini (yes I know it's Audi owned) as a supercar manufacturer.

But then again I prefer Italian cars for the everyday man like Fiat, Alfa's and Lancia's.

On discovery's 'megafactories' series they had both Ferrari and Lamborghini featured.

Ferraris factory was 'clean room' standard with everything performed and built to sub-millimetre perfect tolerances by uber attentive workers, supercomputer controlled assembly and design robots, and one of the most advanced assembly lines in the world. Then the finished product was tested in a controlled environment dyno lab to within an inch of its limits. Very impressive stuff.

Lambo have a shabby looking bunch of warehouses where their cars are mostly hand built by master craftsmen who use their knowledge and experience to ensure, by eye mostly, it is put together perfectly. They dont have their own paint shop so they send out the body bits to a local sprayers where each car is painted by hand, by only one sprayer per car to ensure a consistent finish. The chassis and engine are put together by hand mostly, by men with oil under their fingernails in dirty overalls. Then on a semi automated assembly line, the body is mated to the chassis. The finished product is then taken out onto the back roads of the surrounding vilages and put through its paces by test drivers who risk the local plod handing out speeding tickets every time.

I know which one I have more respect for :thumbs:

On discovery's 'megafactories' series they had both Ferrari and Lamborghini featured.

Ferraris factory was 'clean room' standard with everything performed and built to sub-millimetre perfect tolerances by uber attentive workers, supercomputer controlled assembly and design robots, and one of the most advanced assembly lines in the world. Then the finished product was tested in a controlled environment dyno lab to within an inch of its limits. Very impressive stuff.

Lambo have a shabby looking bunch of warehouses where their cars are mostly hand built by master craftsmen who use their knowledge and experience to ensure, by eye mostly, it is put together perfectly. They dont have their own paint shop so they send out the body bits to a local sprayers where each car is painted by hand, by only one sprayer per car to ensure a consistent finish. The chassis and engine are put together by hand mostly, by men with oil under their fingernails in dirty overalls. Then on a semi automated assembly line, the body is mated to the chassis. The finished product is then taken out onto the back roads of the surrounding vilages and put through its paces by test drivers who risk the local plod handing out speeding tickets every time.

I know which one I have more respect for :thumbs:

Geek :biglol:

LJ, I bow down to your epic OMGCAT placement skillz :bowdown::LOL:

depending on moki's respoinse this was my next call....