Sign in to follow this  
SP_147GTA

147 GTA steering wheel

Hello hello,

Love this new forum guys, thanks to all those putting it together etc...anyway...

This is my first post for tech help, it will be one of many. I am useless at anything that involves a motorcar, except from driving though! BOOM hahaha.

I am purchasing a Blackline steering wheel with lovely red stitching and decent buttons to replace my tired gta one. So... how the buggery balls do you swap them? A step by step guide with crayon pictures and single silibul words would be ideal.

Cheers have a good weekend!

you'll need......

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdFmU5OW60dReUAPCP3bQ5EMWquzyyQRlf9E0U3KOEFz8BdvWJiw

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfFmDoO-Gq2Ruq2NqvD_2z-DCdmcltOP0xmGbvuf3WLxDGWQVGsA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShs930VoOsUu-_wDV7RbhdBEl6VE0hF0lM52PDbyXpa5zGcYp1Xw

and some paper clips :thumbs:

This involves removing the airbag and if our ot tained hI oudnt advise touching it, when you pop up I'll do that for you if in a few minutes.

Tat red stitching will also compliment the engine on yours.

LJ, very helpful as always...cheers alex, but I wont have it for a while, will bring it up when I get it though if thats ok? Such a leg end dude

:thumbs: i do try :LOL:

those GT blackline steering wheels do look really good and as smaky said, the red and black will suit your car with the engine powder coated like that :thumbs:

Yeh I have black and red as a theme I fuess now, im going to get the ribbed parts of the seats and door trim re stitched red like the more recent models. Have a black with red stitch gear and hand brake boot. Then some decent black and red mats and the interior will be done.

Haha, next you will be saying my open gear gate idea was too much!

I've contemplated a Stainless gate on mine, but with only UP, DOWN, N and R, that may be too minimalist, yhough on a 6 speed it would work, need to get some measurements done.

I've contemplated a Stainless gate on mine, but with only UP, DOWN, N and R, that may be too minimalist, yhough on a 6 speed it would work, need to get some measurements done.

I'm well up for doing this. When I come up on Monday can we talk more about it. Also I'm thinking about stripping out seats etc and very interested in talking about turbo charging with you.

Cheers Alex, Sam

I'm well up for doing this. When I come up on Monday can we talk more about it. Also I'm thinking about stripping out seats etc and very interested in talking about turbo charging with you.

Cheers Alex, Sam

Supercharging not turbo.