Morgan

Introduce yourself here - the AD interview!

Sounds like you have a good selection, Jon! Welcome to here and make yourself at home!

Hello Alfa Romeo Fans! Warm greetings from Peru (South America)

I've been Alfisti from 15 years now. I used to have a 155V6... but now I have a 2008 159 2.2 JTS Selespeed with only 29 000 kms

As soon as I have the chanes I'll upload a picture. Hope you like it.

Can't wait until June 24th when the its replacement will be introduced : GIULIA

What's your AlfaDriver forum name: Chrono

Whereabouts in the world are you?: I move between Peterborough and Huddersfield

What are you driving these days?: A Mk 1 facelift Citroen Dispatch for work and a 156 2.5 V6 for pleasure

How did you find AlfaDriver?: Through a friend on Alfa Owner

Describe your introduction to the Alfa Romeo brand: I bought a GT JTD first because my wife liked it more than the 156 I'd always wanted but she ended up driving it all the time so I wanted something she didn't like so much and wouldn't borrow so often. she doesn't like the Proteo red, tan leather and Wood combination of the 156 Veloce V6: thinks it's old fashioned. Where as it's actually the epitomy of class.

Outside of Alfa Romeo, what are your interests?: Art. Soul, motorcycles, Film, my kids.

What do you do for a living?: I paint, anything, Tanks and mudguards, helmets, skateboards, scooters guitars and kitchens and livingrooms, Murals and clockdials there will be other stuff as well. I also design and sculpt

Tell us an interesting/crazy/unusual fact about yourself: I'm not crazy and other than the above, not that interesting and unusual.

What's your "special skill"?: paint application is my true vocation, but I'm fairly good at fixing stuff

If money was no object, what four vehicles would be in your dream garage?:

- Dream daily driver: 156 2.5 V6

- Dream track car: I'd like to build a mid engined 156 GTA

- Dream all-rounder: 156 2.5 V6

- Wildcard entry:

What are you personally hoping to get out of AlfaDriver?: Help and advice and if I can return any. . Great

And finally, describe yourself in five words: Thick-skinned, Middle-aged, Stubborn, Artistic, Appreciative

Edited by chrono

What's your AlfaDriver forum name: Chrono

What are you personally hoping to get out of AlfaDriver?: Help and advice and if I can return any. . Great

Like most on here lol.

Hello everybody, well here are my answers...

What's your AlfaDriver forum name: Ram_159

Whereabouts in the world are you?: Colombia, South America

What are you driving these days?: Alfa Romeo 159 2.2JTS Selespeed, Ford Mustang GT 2015, Seat Leon 1.8TSI 2011, Citroen Saxo VTS 16V 1998, Citroen Xantia 2.0 1994, Hyosung 650S

How did you find AlfaDriver?: Suggested in the Australian Alfa Forum

Describe your introduction to the Alfa Romeo brand: Alfa Romeo arrived officially to Colombia in 2010 only, before that only few Alfas were imported directly to Colombia, however my father always told me about the brand and I learned to love it without having one of them, when the opportunity appeared I didn´t hesitated about buying my Alfa 159.

Outside of Alfa Romeo, what are your interests?: Cars, Motorcycles, Music, Electronics

What do you do for a living?: Electrical engineer

Tell us an interesting/crazy/unusual fact about yourself: I do not use any car in working days, I walk to and from my work every day, however I have 5 cars and a motorcycle to use at weekends...

What's your "special skill"?: To convince my wife to let me keep all my cars.....

- Dream daily driver: Alfa 4C

- Dream track car: Mustang GT350R or Challenger Hellcat

- Dream all-rounder: Alfa Giulia QV

- Wildcard entry: BMW i8

What are you personally hoping to get out of AlfaDriver?: Share this passion and learn from everybody here.

And finally, describe yourself in five words: persistent, honest, obsessive, stubborn, dreamer.

Greetings from Remarkable Rwanda!

The questions, answered...

What's your AlfaDriver forum name: BigMac

Whereabouts in the world are you?: Kigali, Rwanda

What are you driving these days?: Alfa 156, Alfa 147 (both 2 litre ts), Chrysler 300M, BMW 750iL

How did you find AlfaDriver?: From a member on another forum

Describe your introduction to the Alfa Romeo brand: Bought two cars unseen on internet from Japan

Outside of Alfa Romeo, what are your interests?: Music, Hi-Fi, sports

What do you do for a living?: I work in Hospitality

Tell us an interesting/crazy/unusual fact about yourself: I have little patience…but I’m working on it!

What's your "special skill"?: I’m just all round special :)

- Dream daily driver: M5

- Dream track car:

- Dream all-rounder: New Giulia

- Wildcard entry: Toyota Soarer TT

What are you personally hoping to get out of AlfaDriver?: Advice on how to fix them!

And finally, describe yourself in five words: Impatient, complaining old fart.