Morgan

Introduce yourself here - the AD interview!

Oh, I was expecting that anyway, going from a 1.6 ltr to 2. ;)

He's not at the moment as far as I know - but he's currently driving a Celica,

Oh, I was expecting that anyway, going from a 1.6 ltr to 2. ;)

He's not at the moment as far as I know - but he's currently driving a Celica,

I know rob he's one of the first people who I met at Simplyalfas. Haven't seen him for ages, I'll message him on FB and get him on here. His celica is a nice motor :thumbs:

• Like 1

Yes, his Celica is gorgeous, but I've been winding him up about it not being an Alfa! I work with him too, so he gets to see Gemi and regret he's not got an Alfa on a regular basis. ;)

I was surprised when he got rid of his v6 and didn't get another Alfa.

:LOL: keep winding him up I used to.

Say hello when you see him monday

I know, but I think he maybe tempted to go back the more he sees my GTV - I know he was looking at the 3 ltr version as they had one for sale at Simply Alfas.

I've told him to get back on here too, hopefully he'll see the error of his ways! ;)

I'll hound him on Facebook. I saw that GTV yesterday when I took my badger damaged van in. Looks a nice example. I'll let him drive my GTA that will change his mind :LOL:

• Like 1

Oh, she is a beauty, I had a look over it for him and sent him all the pictures. Partial service history but what there is is Autolusso. If I'd not already got Gemi, I'd be getting that one, even if the larger engine would make my commute even more expensive!

Bigger the engine, bigger the smile :thumbs: but bigger the hole in your petrol fund :LOL: they are great fun the v6

• Like 1

He's not wrong though I do like a big engine! ;)

Tomorrow the fun begins on Gemi - boot badge and side repeaters changed and then a through clean - I'll post up some pics when she's done.

Boot badges can be a Pain, can't remember how I did mine on the GTV :Thinking: the front is easy.

Mine seems to sound a lot more grunty recently

I like it :D

Hello, everyone!

Some of you will already know me and some won't. I shall answer the interview questions as honestly as possible with no exaggeration or embellishment ;)

What's your AlfaDriver forum name: sixunderground

Whereabouts in the world are you?: Warwick

What are you driving these days?: Gen 7 Toyota Celica VVTi codename Gipsy

How did you find AlfaDriver?: I have the honour of knowing Smiffy and a number of other Alfadriver members

Describe your introduction to the Alfa Romeo brand: My first Alfa was a 99 146 2.0Ti. It was fantastic and if it came up for sale again I would buy it in a heart beat. It paved the way for approx 6 years of driving some truly awesome rides.

Outside of Alfa Romeo, what are your interests?: Gaming, cars, music, Carrera slot car racing, anything Marvel, cinema, F1, cars, eating, cars and Lego!

What do you do for a living?: Work for an independent energy supplier on the eChannel

Tell us an interesting/crazy/unusual fact about yourself: I'm Batman

What's your "special skill"?: I have the voice of an airline pilot so I can deliver really bad news in a very calm and professional manner.

If money was no object, what four vehicles would be in your dream garage?:

- Dream daily driver: Alfa Romeo 4C

- Dream track car: Mclaren P1

- Dream all-rounder: Aston Martin Rapide

- Wildcard entry: Toyota GT86

What are you personally hoping to get out of AlfaDriver?: Catch up with old friends and prepare myself for Alfa ownership once more.

And finally, describe yourself in five words: Super massive geeky petrol head

:yay: welcome dude have a mosey around and join in. It's a bit quiet but we are friendly. Got some top meets coming up soon
  • Like 1

:yay: welcome dude have a mosey around and join in. It's a bit quiet but we are friendly. Got some top meets coming up soon

Cheers dude,

been having a nose around. Looks good! Its definitely reigniting my desire to get behind the wheel of an Alfa once again. Miss my 6 :cry:

Edited by sixunderground

Cheers dude,

been having a nose around. Looks good! Its definitely reigniting my desire to get behind the wheel of an Alfa once again. Miss my 6 :cry:

Only one thing for it ;)

What happened to it anyway?

Only one thing for it ;)

What happened to it anyway?

The Q-system gear box decided one day that it really didnt like being connected to the engine via a driveshaft. I had no choice but to sell it to a scrap merchant as the cost of replacing all the broken bits would have eclipsed the GDP of a small country.

It was particularly gutting as I had recently spent alot on it having had the cambelt, water pump, radiator, sparkplugs replaced and a load of other stuff done to repair the damage done by the previous owner. Turns out he had the mechanical skills of a fish as after the work was done and before the drive shaft failed it was properly rapid and smoother than ever.

Would have broken it for parts but didnt have the time or space or expertise.

Looking out for a GTV now so if you know of any local that are for sale and worth buying then let me know. I have seen the 3.0 at SA but its maybe just a little out of my budget right now.

That's bad luck dude, it was a nice car :(

Will keep an eye out, like I said mines taken for now but needed work on it.

The one at SA does look good tho. Trouble with the v6's is that they hold there money. 2.0's can be snapped up for next to nothing now

That's bad luck dude, it was a nice car :(

Will keep an eye out, like I said mines taken for now but needed work on it.

The one at SA does look good tho. Trouble with the v6's is that they hold there money. 2.0's can be snapped up for next to nothing now

I wonder if they would be willing to move on the price a little? I got some cash and really tidy Celica to trade! If not I would go for twinny but here arent that many around?

Edited by sixunderground

I wonder if they would be willing to move on the price a little? I got some cash and really tidy Celica to trade! If not I would go for twinny but here arent that many around?

Mate the worst they can do is say no

• Like 1

She is a beautiful car - sounded absolutely awesome. You should at least go and see her! Have a chat and see what they can do.

• Like 1