Sign in to follow this  
Rewe

Signatures

What's the consensus on the size of some of signatures being used? I'm finding them a bit big and they are slightly distracting. Happy to wind my neck in if I'm the only one who thinks this though. :)

the limit is 450x200 iirc. The only one thats offensively large that I've noticed is puds spoon :rolleyes:

If people would prefer them a bit smaller post here and I'll get it sorted. :thumbs:

I'm with Rewe on tis. They're bigger than the posts. It's not so much the picture ones but the written ones I keep thinking are posts

haha i will make it smaller :LOL:

i made the writing on mine italics because i noticed it was difficult to tell the difference between post and sig.

Ohh, shiny.

Do they appear after every post, or just the first in a thread?

Once (first post) per thread would be my choice.

I'm with Rewe on tis. They're bigger than the posts. It's not so much the picture ones but the written ones I keep thinking are posts

If you're going to have a pop, have the guts to do it to my face, you spineless bastard. :mad: That's it - I'm done with this place. :tut: You can all go to hell. :bluecry: THE POLITICAL TIGHTROPE I HAVE TO WALK AROUND HERE IS KILLING ME!!!! :sad::bluecry:

Alternatively, I could just make my forum signature a bit smaller. That might also work, I suppose. :whistle:

the joy of multicoloured

text is not needing gaps between

lines to separate them

;)

the joy of multicoloured

lines to separate them

;)

Morgan knows this. :cool:

the joy of multicoloured

lines to separate them

;)

Morgan knows this. :cool:

:LOL: I didn't want to mention the mahooosive sigs, but some are on the large side so a tighten up would be a bonus :thumbs:

If you're going to have a pop, have the guts to do it to my face, you spineless bastard. :mad: That's it - I'm done with this place. :tut: You can all go to hell. :bluecry: THE POLITICAL TIGHTROPE I HAVE TO WALK AROUND HERE IS KILLING ME!!!! :sad::bluecry:

A pop at your face??? thats just wrong :tut:

Alternatively, I could just make my forum signature a bit smaller. That might also work, I suppose. :whistle:

As long as mine doesn't have to shrink I don't care about the size :LOL:

Plus if they do becime smaller, how the hell are people with larger screens supposed to see it?

As long as mine doesn't have to shrink I don't care about the size :LOL:

Plus if they do becime smaller, how the hell are people with larger screens supposed to see it?

It looks to me like alfabhoy has set the default to be a small font, different to the post font, in grey. I'd say it's fairly successful, too, as I can already tell that scan-reading a thread is a lot easier now. :thumbs:

Anyway, wot you whingeing about, NOS? You ain't got no text in your sig! :facepalm:

:LOL: