Sign in to follow this  
flyblo5

Eibach ARB kits

Thinking of fitting both front & rear to my Sportwagon. Already have B4 Dampers and Eibach springs ready to go on.

Anybody fitted them before? Are they a good upgrade or a bit of an arse splitter?

Any feedback welcome. :thumbs:

Thanks in advance.

Do it :D Ive got them on my GTA, 1 of the best things ive done along with the eibach B12 pro kit :thumbs:

The hard part will be finding some though, i got mine from alfisti.net & they worked out roughly £280 (i think, can check if you want me to).

Thanks LJ

Seen them on there too. About the only place i've found them.

Both need doing anyway so would have to spend about half of that (ish) on standard.

There are a few places that are advertising them but they take some money & just tell you when they've got some in which could be ages :tut: Maybe try Autolusso, they were supposed to be getting some as their previous order got messed around i think Ned said :thumbs:

Don't know whats getting me more excited, your picture or Anj and Mrs A talking about "ports" :facepalm:

as an Eibach dealer i can let you know that they do not have any until the end of April,even then its a very small amount coming into stock,mostly already sold on back orders outstanding.(including my set)

They have been telling me the next batch may be some months away after tha,as late as November :nonono:

Completly forgot Dman sold stuff, was only talking about him 2-3 days ago too :facepalm:

OK Thanks.

Would be better to get sorted sooner rather than later as the engine & box should be going back in within the next couple of weeks and it's much easier to do with them out. So it's looking like a Danish import job.

Going to change the troublesome brake pipes at the same time.

Yeah, think so.

Going to have a scout around tomorrow and make sure they are in stock, and if they are i'll be ordering :yay:

Yeah, think so.

Going to have a scout around tomorrow and make sure they are in stock, and if they are i'll be ordering :yay:

I can check the stock update if you want??

That would be great if it's not too much trouble. :thumbs:

Sorry not good news,Eibach are telling me July for stock so i cannot supply these until then,the cost from us is £310.00

Thanks LJ.

For some reason i thought they were in Denmark (see earlier post)

Was going to order from them but made the mistake of waiting a day for some money to clear.

In that time the central heating packed up so now got no money. :bluecry:

The devil farts in my face again.

Thats a pain :grump: if/when you do order from them they dont take the money until they've confirmed they have them in stock :thumbs: