Sign in to follow this  
V6Hughes

GTV 3.0 V6

missus wants a GTV mate but not a V6, did try for you mate. But then she will change her mind tomorrow and want something totally different :facepalm:

Thats a bang on price tho mate, hope you shift it soon :thumbs:

Cheers Smiffy :thumbs:

I need this car sold asap now so I'm reducing the price to £2250. But only for a limited time. If the car I want to buy gets sold then I'll hold out for a decent price for mine.

BARGAIN £2250!

Sold.

:( sad times dude

gotta do what you gotta do :thumbs:

I got a reasonable price all things considered.

I'm happy to see her go. There was nothing wrong with the car but I never fell in love with it.

Sad to see the GTV go (it was a properly bang tidy motor), but onto the next...

... What have you replaced her with? :thumbs:

:LOL:

Search your internets well enough and you will find them (if you're friends with him that is ;)) <-- sneaky lil hint right there ;)

Im sure he'll be along to tell you soon enough though :thumbs:

A classic red (the same as Alfa red) MkII MX-5 1.8 Sport :D

Will be buying a momdeo derv box to go with it shortly.

Not only is it amazin'. It's so much fun and costs the square root of fuck all to run. insurance is 20% of what I was paying for the GTV. It's a lot cheaper on fuel. It has rear wheel drive and a limited slip diff :D :D :D And best of all 93 million miles of head room :yay: God I fuckin' love it. I can't believe I've gone almost 29 years without owning one of these machines before...

No need to wait. I've done about 250 miles in it so far, only 70 were with the roof up because it was proper lashing it down on my way home from buying it. :D

It's literally a 5 second job to put the roof up or down so as long as it's not pissing it down the roof comes down.

I need an estate for work and cant afford to insure this and another car and the bike so some things gotta give :(

A classic red (the same as Alfa red) MkII MX-5 1.8 Sport :D

Not only is it amazin'. It's so much fun and costs the square root of fuck all to run. insurance is 20% of what I was paying for the GTV. It's a lot cheaper on fuel. It has rear wheel drive and a limited slip diff :D :D :D And best of all 93 million miles of head room :yay: God I fuckin' love it. I can't believe I've gone almost 29 years without owning one of these machines before...

:Confused:

I need an estate for work and cant afford to insure this and another car and the bike so some things gotta give :(

costs the square root of fuck all to run. Insurance is 20% of what I was paying for the GTV.

:Confused:

Where's the confusion? The GTV cost a fortune to run and insure. The 5 is so cheap I can afford to run it alongside a cheapo Mondeo and have the best of both worlds.

I see what you did there.

I thought it was two cars causing the issue, it's two cars if one of them's a GTV.

Happy days in the sunshine ahead...just get a proper hat, and comb, or a tight haircut.