SpiderMonkey

ColdStart2012, Rock night at the Millers - 13/10/12

Any measurements on those sizes??

XL was too big at Monkeyfest... Are they from the same place? *Mwah*

Ooh, I'll get the dimensions from the printer, coming from a different place this time and they are screen printed not iron on :thumbs:

Put me down for whatever is nearest to a 12 in a vest top, Dave, if u can bring it to mine, I'll wear it to Italian Day :)

Well then,

rehearsal was great and really interesting as we tried out our new drummer Nick, he was good and so shall be the full timer.

setlist is awesome again so you guys should be prepared, it's not all heavy rock this time so a little something for the masses we think.

There are only seven rooms available at the venue so if you haven't got yourself one reserved then get in before the rush comes again in the next month.

We look forward to performing for you guys again.

Dave

It's actually a lot of fun to sing for you lot :) But if We didn't get a little nervous, it'd mean we didn't care, and that can't make for good performances...

:yay:

Sorting out room numbers etc over next week or so, food offering is the same as last year but can the veggies let me know if there is anything else we might be able to do for you?

Why cant it be October already. Im bored with playing the same shit over and over

My new amp sounds deeply sexual. I think i might have a crisis during some of the choons :LOL:

I dont want any boring bastards sat down, you can all get up and dance/mosh and there are plenty of crowd pleasers in the set so you all need to sing along. We know you know the words :P

I was going to treat you to a 5-10 minute guitar solo but i really cant be fucking bothered so tough shit :D

Sorting out room numbers etc over next week or so, food offering is the same as last year but can the veggies let me know if there is anything else we might be able to do for you?

empty your pm box!

Why cant it be October already. Im bored with playing the same shit over and over

My new amp sounds deeply sexual. I think i might have a crisis during some of the choons :LOL:

I dont want any boring bastards sat down, you can all get up and dance/mosh and there are plenty of crowd pleasers in the set so you all need to sing along. We know you know the words :P

I was going to treat you to a 5-10 minute guitar solo but i really cant be fucking bothered so tough shit :D

You're such a cheery soul ;)

:LOL:

Andy and I will eat most veggie stuff. Can't remember what was on offer last year though? As long as it's not goat's cheese. It makes Andy :vomit:

Is there not a cure for vegginess yet?

My willy

Oh hang on that's for lesbianism

My willy

Oh hang on that's for lesbianism

More like for stirring your tea with :pointlaugh:

yep i drink tea from a 50gallon drum :Smug:

yep see through ones are a no-no unless your a fit young girlie girl...........which i doubt you are