Sign in to follow this  
Kev Bassett

Brooklands Italian Car Day 05/05/12

Think ill decide on the day now :(, didnt get to order a ticket so will have to get there early so im not queing for ages. Depends what the weather is like :)

I've only just seen thread (although was aware of date). Want to go more than anything but looking doubtful, though). Apparently the new Lambo is there and Chris Evans Ferraris. *Cries* Look forward to seeing some amazing pics!

We're definitely planning to go - so someone else better be there! Will be in the GTA as it's GTA year .... so someone reserve us a space??????

See you tomorow :yay: its better to get there early as poss if you haven't got a ticket yet, and stay in the left lane on the entrance :)

Are you meeting somewhere on the way? Andy would like to convoy?

Ive sort of arranged to meet rick (Darth Vader on AO) maybe at the maple cross junction on the M25. Not sure on times yet but 'maybe' about 8 ish?? I had a prebooked ticket last year & the queue for people buying them there was big.

The year before my mate used half a tank of petrol (V6 GT) just sitting in the queue waiting to get in :(

Or thinking about it, chorleywood is junction 18, just off the motorway there is a shell garage, more room there as theres a car park etc so could meet there? What time is good for you? :)

Or thinking about it, chorleywood is junction 18, just off the motorway there is a shell garage, more room there as theres a car park etc so could meet there? What time is good for you? :)

That sounds good, yep, will have a word with Andy about times - what suits you?

Its about 20 mins from my house so depends on you really :). Earlier the better tbh but you've got a bit of a journey to get there so how long do you think it'll take you to get there? Ill pm you the address of it later so you can see how long if you want :cool:

Have a great time Mrs A/ LJ...hope weather isn't too bad - loved it last year.

Pretty please could you get lots of pics of Chris Evan's white Ferraris? (Can't imagine the California will actually be there, though) :Love:

Its about 20 mins from my house so depends on you really :). Earlier the better tbh but you've got a bit of a journey to get there so how long do you think it'll take you to get there? Ill pm you the address of it later so you can see how long if you want :cool:

PM me your number and I'll text you mine. Can't honestly see us leaving before

8, and it will take an hour to get there. If this is too late for you, we'll meet you there.

PM me your number and I'll text you mine. Can't honestly see us leaving before

8, and it will take an hour to get there. If this is too late for you, we'll meet you there.

:thumbs:

:thumbs: we'll probly be parked in the GTA section :). Think i know what your csr looks like so ill keep sn eye out for you :LOL:

Was great to meet up with you and Ricky, LJ! I had a good time despite the cold! Andy is still thawing out!

I'm still drooling over that 8C .... :D

:thumbs: Yea it was a bit chilly :LOL: had the heater on full when i was on the way home :D

Yeah so did we! Nipped into the shop on the way home for some milk and I had to sit in the car while he paid, as it was freezing in there!

:LOL: really good turnout of GTA's :cool:

I bet the owner of the lambo is still embarrassed :LOL:

Unfortuately I had to work and was not able to make it, I was trying to get the day off but the lame management ballsed up the leave plot and didn't say till yeterday. Majorly pissed off at that!

Shame - you missed a good turnout! Are you coming to the Petrolhead weekend?