Dman

Cadamuro front fitted

Looks better cleaned :Smug:

Picture240.jpg

That my friend, is fucking lovely :thumbs:

That is rancid.

So's yer face

:LOL: will anyone ever impress smaky by changing something on their Alfa? :teehee:

Ive seen a black 156 GTA with colour coded handles, think they were powder coated from what i can remember? painting them would work but not sure how long it would last for :)

With the right prep there's no reason painted handles wouldn't be as hard wearing as any other painted metal body part... Like the entire body.

But they're a solid gorgeous lump of metal, no other car I know of has solid metal handles. They're a stand-out feature of the 156. I hate to go all boring and smaky on you, but it would be criminal to colour code them imho.

Having them electro-plated in that 'black chrome' finish would look bloody awesome tho... :hubba::omnom:

Please leave them silver, that would look awesome against the blackbodywork and maybe not make the car look so dull.

I hate to say it, but I agree with smaky on this one.

If you have to do something, get them plated, but they really dont need anything done to them, they're fine as they are...

The key to successful modding is knowing when to stop.

Please leave them silver, that would look awesome against the blackbodywork and maybe not make the car look so dull.

Hope you mean the door handles and not the arches?

The black 156 i saw did look a bit 'too much' if that makes sense? Everything was black so it looked like a black box. I think silver handles will look good on yours :thumbs:

The black 156 i saw did look a bit 'too much' if that makes sense? Everything was black so it looked like a black box. I think silver handles will look good on yours :thumbs:

I think i need to see a black set on a car before i decide