Sign in to follow this  
MrsAlfa

Vauxhall Corsa For Sale

Offers on my son's L reg Corsa 1.2. Just had a new engine due to timing belt failure :facepalm:, but now has a rattling noise (sounds like an off centre fan) from the engine. We've been told it's the camshaft, so decided on balance that we'll get him a new car. Well he'll be paying us back for it when he gets a job.

Anyway, it's a spares or repair job, MOT till Aug, some tax too (might also be Aug). Currently running OK though. Got 70K on the clock.

If anyone's halfway interested, let me know and I'll check the details.

Sorry, already have a new one! He had a friend who was selling one - it's quite tidy, and cheap, so we've just got it sitting here!

We've been told it's the camshaft, so decided on balance that we'll get him a new car.

If anyone's halfway interested, let me know and I'll check the details.

Sorry, but that's brilliant :teehee:

If you can't sell it you could always just set it on fire and push it through that womans front gate who said you could keep your horses in her field :LOL:

not sure if they pay for cars or not but someone i knew who had a dieing car ended up letting a college have it where they done mechanics course so they could 'fix' it and teach people with it. anything like that near you?