Sign in to follow this  
bacon

B5 RS4

I love these, always have. Far cooler than the newer shape V8 version that im sure everyone is familiar with and more tunable too (440bhp with a map).

In the last few weeks, looking at these on PH, its the ONLY time I have EVER considered selling my GTA which quite surprised me TBH.

Ive seen sense since and definately wont be selling my car but would still love a B5 RS4 one day.

002.jpg

003.jpg

A fine looking car, aren't these the ones that share a lot of design/parts with porsches of some kind... or have I just seen a lot with porsche big brake conversions?

They're remarkably cheap too for what they are.

Has to be an estate though :cool:

A fine looking car, aren't these the ones that share a lot of design/parts with porsches of some kind... or have I just seen a lot with porsche big brake conversions?

They're remarkably cheap too for what they are.

Has to be an estate though :cool:

No, the one that shares bits (joint development) with Porsche is the RS2 (pictured above by Milwokie).

They are indeed cheap for what they are but if you compare them to their rivals from the era such as the big power Mercs and BMW M cars, they seem to have held their value a touch better.

Go old school and get the Daddy.

The AUDI RS2.

Audi-RS2-Avant-560x402.jpg

Love the RS2 too M, but just not as much as the '4'. Storming motor all the same tho. :)

One of these passed me on the way home this evening. Pretty much a total Q-car. Take the badge off the back, and you'd never know it was 400BHP+, unlike similar offerings from AMG and M

There is only one Audi that does anything for me, apart from the Quattro, and that is the RS6 with the V10 :cool: