Sign in to follow this  
LJ_GQV

Spa Italia GTA meet (Belgium)

As next year is the 10 year anniversary of the 156 GTA going into production there are a few events planned. the main 1 is a GTA meet at Spa Italia in Belgium :D:cool:

Here's a few details to get the idea-

Saturday/Sunday 28th/29th: April Spa Italia Belgium. GTA owners from around Europe will be gathering at Spa Italia this year, GTAs will be parked and displayed together. Cost: Euro 130, which gets 1 car access + 2 passengers for the whole weekend, 1 reserved parking in the center of the paddocks, 1 track session (30 minutes) for GTA’s only on Saturday 5:00 pm.

The good stuff

We get a dedicated 30 minute track session at 5PM on the Saturday, access to the whole event for 1 car and 2 people, plus dedicated central parking, all for 130 Euro, which seems pretty good value. We are working on getting some deals at local hotels which we will advise of later. There are some other options for the event, but sadly I cannot post the flyer for the event as it is too big to upload. It will be on the Spa Italia site soon.

i have only copied this with the organiser's permission to see if we can get the 40+ cars we need to get discount on the channel tunnel prices, from what i know other Alfa's (non-GTA's can go as it will be a great event but there are 'GTA only' parts to this meet) so far there are 20 GTA's on the list :cool:

if anyone is interested in this if you could PM me your name and email address i can forward it on to the organisers and you can get more detailed information from them as i am nothing to do with the organistaion of it all, im just spreading the word :LOL:

i wouldn't know exactly, soon as poss though really :thumbs:. it is being organised over on AO and the AROC club though and there is more details there :) i've just asked (GTA_Nigel on AO) if its ok to say about it on here to see if any other people would like to go etc :)

I would go but theat prat Ned is going to be there and I would just end up holding his throat.

Evening entertainment sorted then :teehee:

Even if people don't want to go to Belgium it could be a good time to just go over to france for a weekend or maybe a trip to the nurburgring if you fancy it :) the more people that go means it will be a better discount on the tunnel :thumbs:

:thumbs: just worried about getting left for dust in my piddly 2.0

You'd be in the lead, just wave as you pass the filling stations.

:thumbs: just worried about getting left for dust in my piddly 2.0

You'd be in the lead, just wave as you pass the filling stations.

:LOL: true!!

Tbh the red spider was VERY quick, this one is quicker. Always kept up with the 3.0s on our local meets, eh LJ? I'm not sure if I have a ridiculous engine or if it's my driving style (I drive with the :grr: face)

my 1.6 147 was a beast aswell :evil: drive it like you stole it basicaly and its great :D

my 1.6 147 was a beast aswell :evil: drive it like you stole it basicaly and its great :D

I remember you getting lost behind a few times :LOL:

mine too :D. i dont remember getting left behind anywhere apart from when the exhaust made a boo boo :Confused:

Was that in Kent?

You were always at the back. I remember hubby and The Groovster being worried at one point

i had a walkie talkie, didnt leave anyone behind at lights or anything then :)yea that was when me, you and lee met up at about 4-5am tore down the motorway to meet the others at a dogging carpark, drove round for ages and the exhaust popped :LOL: then drove home and i showed you and lee a shortcut cos robin buggered off through the traffic on his bike (i think :LOL: )

i had a walkie talkie, didnt leave anyone behind at lights or anything then :)yea that was when me, you and lee met up at about 4-5am tore down the motorway to meet the others at a dogging carpark, drove round for ages and the exhaust popped :LOL: then drove home and i showed you and lee a shortcut cos robin buggered off through the traffic on his bike (i think :LOL: )

That's the one!

I found Robin at south mimms :thumbs:

He was aching for days, and knackered. It's hard work riding a motorbike at high speed all day!

Bless him