Sign in to follow this  
tess

lookers cardiff, coffee and a test drive 20.11.11

ok guys

stef gave me the heads up today and told me that Lookers in now under new management and have gone from 48th out of 48 to 18th in the alfa dealership league..

they want us on side and after chatting to nick the manager I think the place has improved in the last six months...

Nick has offered us the dealership for the afternoon, or morning, with test drives, coffee and biccies, discussions on what they could do to make the experience better for us and any suggestions we would like to make...

so was thinking that, instead of verdis we could go to Lookers then have lunch somewhere of have lunch then go to Lookers ...its down to you lot, do you want a lie in? or shall we go in about 11ish...

rsvp if you want to go, I will go and have a chat with Nick in the next couple of weeks and see what he can offer us and let me know your time preference...:)

i have negotiated with lookers and we have valeters to clean the bellas...service guy to chreck oil levels, screenwash etc and discounts off any blemishes on paintwork that need to be sorted ..oh and tea and biccies

ok my luvlies, have spoken to Luke, yet again, bless him hes prob sick of me phoning him now....anyway.....we have designated parking, we have 30% discount from exceldent, 15% discount from colourworks, a service engineer to sort out any niggles, though he is a pug engineer, the alfa ones wouldnt work??? but he can look at stuff and if he isnt sure he will see alfa guys on monday and they will call you back, nibbles, biccies, coffee and tea.....job done

see you all on sunday, bright and early